• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

9AQAPto.gif

Sweeney Tom is always on my bad side because I'm in constant fear of a hypothetical real-life conversation where I say "Sweeney Tom" instead of "Sweeney Todd" and all heck breaks loose.
This shouldn't be a worry because why would you ever be talking about the movie, here or in real life

Considering that they gave Dain his own music, I hope that they're planning a Dain singles push for the title and have Young & Wolfe go for the tag belts.

I work in the performing arts, so I was actually talking about the musical.
Well, I for one am still stunned that you would bring that up. Because you and I both know it's not Sondheim's best

For example, a memorable classic that deserves more praise here is his "The Gun Song" from Assassins. Because it's always a good time to shoot *rolls up Zach*

Zach

Can't wait for Alexa Bliss to steal Bayley's man

No I'm not kidding, Bliss would turn that chicken shit into chicken salad

Take it from ladykiller Professor Beef.

Well, I for one am still stunned that you would bring that up. Because you and I both know it's not Sondheim's best

For example, a memorable classic that deserves more praise here is his "The Gun Song" from Assassins. Because it's always a good time to shoot *rolls up Zach*

This is why you're disinvited from Sunday's barbecue.

This is why you're disinvited from Sunday's barbecue.
I've spent the last few months working on being vegetarian with the ultimate goal of going vegan by year's end, so thank you for being respectful and excluding me from that environment, friend ❤

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bayley kisses a boy being an actual storyline would be glorious.

Zach

I've spent the last few months working on being vegetarian with the ultimate goal of going vegan by year's end, so thank you for being respectful and excluding me from that environment, friend ❤

My good friend and former lover (>_>) is a vegetarian and a teacher. Whenever the parents throw an appreciation party or whatever, they always get BBQ and she complain-texts me about sitting there eating bread slices like a loser.

All this started because of Alexa's pretty bad 'have you ever kissed a boy' promo. Alexa is good but as seen with the This Is Your Life segment, she isn't a miracle worker.
To be fair, nobody has been able to make that sort of segment work outside of the first time Foley did it.

Now all you need to do is get a few dozen concussions and you'll be just like D.Brine!

Top Bottom