• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

somedevil

In nxt house show news Axel Dieter Jr. and Fabian Aichner from cwc debuted. Plus a hojo sighting:

DC90xPpWAAAdJ-e.jpg

edit: Total divas update:

Renee replaced by Alexa
Eva replaced by Nia
Paige replaced by Carmella

Slizz

Bucks took over Hot Topic and Marty shut down Pro Wrestling Tee's for like 15 minutes when he released BC umbrellas today.

Let's just put this out there: Bryan Danielson in Fortune Dream 6 against Hideki Suzuki.

Or Danielson vs. Okabayashi.
Or Danielson vs. Yuji Hino.
Or Danielson vs. Sekimoto.
Or Danielson vs. Miyahara.
Or Danielson vs. "The Big Dog" Shuji Ishikawa.
Or Danielson vs. KENTA.
Or Danielson vs. Shingo Takagi.
Or Danielson vs. Hama.
Or Danielson vs. Joe Doering.

tumblr_me9pu71FSK1qjjr39o1_500.gif

Because it's a good thing to watch while you're getting fucking hammered.

Im sure Bryan dying in the ring will create a colossal amount of garmonbozia for you.

More proof you don't need wwe to be successful in this business.

I agree.

Also psyched the merch will be in the Hot Topic 15 minutes from me in July.

So excited it is coming to Canada too.

I'll be all over that shit

Hoping I can get the standard Bullet Club shirt and a Bucks one and a Omega one.

Prophet nothing. I'm running this #5Years business. And if anyone else who isn't watching wants to join the The People's Champ, OwensIsNow, at the top, you're welcome to join

I agree.

Also psyched the merch will be in the Hot Topic 15 minutes from me in July.

So excited it is coming to Canada too.

I'll be all over that shit

Hoping I can get the standard Bullet Club shirt and a Bucks one and a Omega one.
No mas?

Anth0ny

Prophet Anth0ny, when WWE is dead in #5years I wonder how the industry as a whole will look.

Like Archbishop Meltzer always says, wrestling was around long before WWE and it will be around long after.

The appeal of fake athletics is powerful and pure. For all of Mankind. And I'm not talking about Mick Foley.

Like Archbishop Meltzer always says, wrestling was around long before WWE and it will be around long after.

The appeal of fake athletics is powerful and pure. For all of Mankind. And I'm not talking about Mick Foley.

For reference/example, the biggest carny event of the year by far isn't even going to be 7 hour Wrestlemania, it's going to be $100 Floyd/Conor

Cornette did a special podcast talking about Russo serving the protective order against him and the cops coming to his place with the papers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFNIvC7iZ9Q Highlights if you don't want to listen:

9 pages
Jim "didn't realize" Vince took threatening to come to his house and implying he'd show him a gun so seriously
Feels terrible it's a legal matter now
Jim apologizes for his behavior, and apologizes to Russo, please don't send him to jail because there's no chance he'd survive a week

WELP I'm going to apologize. I didn't listen to the full 20 minute thing and missed the last 2 minutes, where he said next week he's going to have copies made of said protective order that he's going to autograph and sell on his site

lol he's gonna go to jail

Zach

I love you, OwensIsNow.

"Fire Pro sucks."

"Fire Pro is trash."

"Fire Pro is for losers."

"Fire Pro lol."

"Just got a rad new Fire Pro roster. 🔥 🔥 🔥"

Zach

Dean Ambrose had shortish hair and an earring in late 2013?? :O

Bring it back, brother. Or just go full '96 Stone Cold, son.

Don't let him blade you like macho man did to flair that one time

He knows I will shoot on him if he tries.

Getting my cheeks and neck shaved is always legit terrifying though. Saying that, if anyone else on here has a beard I highly recommend going to a barber. Its almost worth having a beard just to get the treatment.

I got shot on when I was in 3rd grade v_v
I lost.
I wasn't gonna hit a girl.

The last time someone shot on me was over ten years ago in the UK. 3 guys jumped me at once. It wasn't fun.

That was awesome. Making small talk with my barber and he mentioned he was going to a local indie wrestling show tomorrow night. Ended up talking NJPW, PWG and CMLL. He was a huge Last Podcast fan too.

He let his Network sub lapse for add another to the #5years club.

Top Bottom