• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

T.v

Dude.. he's not going to say yeah everything was about JBL...

Doesn't mean that any of it was untrue.. I mean he ain't coming back to Smackdown is he?
I get that. But regardless of the reasons he himself has now denied the allegations. Which for all intents and purposes means it never happened. I just find it amusing that the catalyst that started the entire shitshow around JBL was nothing more than hearsay.

I've already told you. World champ Miz will save WWE.
350x700px-LL-7cbbc849_miz.gif

Sure man

I get that. But regardless of the reasons he himself has now denied the allegations. Which for all intents and purposes means it never happened. I just find it amusing that the catalyst that started the entire shitshow around JBL was nothing more than hearsay.

No it doesn't.... What logic is that.

Sephzilla

Cody Rhodes talks about possibility of WWE return:

I feel like if Cody can leave WWE and make more money doing indies, that's probably the case for a bunch of WWE guys. Cesaro comes to mind.

Cody has a name pedigree but I think there's a decent chunk of midcard performers who would probably make better money outside of WWE. Cesaro would probably be huge over in Europe.

Cody has a name pedigree but I think there's a decent chunk of midcard performers who would probably make better money outside of WWE. Cesaro would probably be huge over in Europe.

Wasn't Cesaro doing pretty well pre-WWE? I'm sure most of the roster could leave and get over pretty well on the indies.

However I think having that visual WWE exposure probably lends some help to their ability to earn on the indies.

Shit I forgot about GLOW starting tonight/this morning after thinking it was starting the day before. >_>

His voice or just the promo itself? Seth IMO is one of those who could've benefited from some vocal coaching, wouldn't change his voice but could probably drop some of the grating aspects of it. Nia is another one who could've used some coaching to learn to actually sound intimidating.

Over The Top was in my top end back when I was in the single digits.

What kills me about Seth's promos is not his voice per se, mainly the content and the delivery. The whole, "Maaan I've been down maaan and WE fought our way back and WE'RE here to win it all maaan because we'll NEVER gonna give it up maaan. *looks around* yeah man yeah." And his delivery is so unconvincing and phony. it just doesn't fit him.

XWA from a few months ago, the full event is here: https://eveondemand.pivotshare.com

I think the other match he had while he was in the UK where he plays with fireworks should go up fairly soon.

Thanks!

I want to see Cesaro actually wrestle again. For ages now it has felt like WWE just sends him out to do his spots with the uppercuts, spin etc and not actually have a match. I guess its been a bit different since he went heel but yeah.

What kills me about Seth's promos is not his voice per se, mainly the content and the delivery. The whole, "Maaan I've been down maaan and WE fought our way back and WE'RE here to win it all maaan because we'll NEVER gonna give it up maaan. *looks around* yeah man yeah." And his delivery is so unconvincing and phony. it just doesn't fit him.

He's a total geek who is desperate for adoration.

A complete Try Hard.

He's the face version of Cody actually.

Hasney

Even in its current state, I'd take Lucha over WWE. I mean, I'm still watching Lucha regularly. Dario Cueto is still the beat authority figure in wrestling today. He even named a cup after him!

Beefy

Even in its current state, I'd take Lucha over WWE. I mean, I'm still watching Lucha regularly. Dario Cueto is still the beat authority figure in wrestling today. He even named a cup after him!

I would take TNA over Lucha, it's way to cheesy for me

Lucha Underground deserves support simply for being one of the seemingly last original ideas in wrestling

It deserves to die as it is complete shit. You can see some of the wrestlers who have to act shitty story lines are dying inside. Sexy Star is just glad she has a mask to hide her face. Mundo is some sort of gangsta in it ��

This was season 3, I liked season 1. Season 3 is beyond bad.

The problem with a new and creative idea for delivering a story is you have to execute it each season. You can't simply nail it the first season and just repeat it 2 more times. You have to evolve the characters and action.

Everything just began to feel boring because there's only so many times you can have these big spot fests with over exaggerated sounds.

Beefy

The problem with a new and creative idea for delivering a story is you have to execute it each season. You can't simply nail it the first season and just repeat it 2 more times. You have to evolve the characters and action.

Everything just began to feel boring because there's only so many times you can have these big spot fests with over exaggerated sounds.

Only thing I liked was the spinning wheel thing.

Cptkrush

Finally getting around to watching Smackdown from this week. How the hell is Randy so over?! He got a sellout pop from a Dayton crowd that's less than half full.

He burned a mans god damn house down.

This was season 3, I liked season 1. Season 3 is beyond bad.

Oh, if you're talking about season 3 then that's not as bad of an opinion.

I still wouldn't call it worse than WWE, but yeah, season 3 just seems like a parody of itself with some great moments once in awhile.

There was a video package on the last episode trying to hype up Rey Mysterio vs Johnny Mundo for the title like it was the greatest match in LU history. When in reality that match is probably fine in the ring but boring as fuck.

Edit: After watching the last episode, I realized that Marty the Moth is their most developed character right now. Marty's great in his slot, but he really shouldn't be the guy with the most thought behind him.

Beefy

Have you seen the Mundo vs Mack ironman match yet?

Nah, worth it? What episode?

Oh, if you're talking about season 3 then that's not as bad of an opinion.

I still wouldn't call it worse than WWE, but yeah, season 3 just seems like a parody of itself with some great moments once in awhile.

There was a video package on the last episode trying to hype up Rey Mysterio vs Johnny Mundo for the title like it was the greatest match in LU history. When in reality that match is probably fine in the ring but boring as fuck.

Edit: After watching the last episode, I realized that Marty the Moth is their most developed character right now. Marty's great in his slot, but he really shouldn't be the guy with the most thought behind him.

They got some good wrestlers on it. It's just the other shit I don't like. Like the feds being undercover etc

Top Bottom