• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Hex

Banned

Mn5wsoY.gif

Nobody told you to remove the ball gag.

shaowebb

Mn5wsoY.gif

Nobody told you to remove the ball gag.

Geez they need to move the railing back at these events. Japan has some weird layouts and I always think someone is gonna get injured outside the ring over it. Just look at Rick Rude with the weird raised platform thing they sometimes do.

Hex

Banned
Okada will do it. He will put Cody over too and drop the belt!

That belt is going nowhere.
He may get a good match out of him, but watching the match with Daniels showed me that Cody has not evolved at all nor grown in the ring.
He has thrown in some cute things like the laying down thing but that could have very easily been a Stardust thing.
He is a very 2005-2010 WWE guy and it shows.

Anth0ny

I knew that belly to belly in the GLOW intro looked familiar. really cool.

Also, it looks like I'll be able to go to Japan next January. Tokyo Dome huzzaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

I hear you all like chair play, so here's one featuring the real Big Dog, the current Triple Crown Champion, Shuji Ishikawa:
l.gif

Ultraviolent June continues.

How much do you think it hurts Anth0ny to give a company besides WWE money?

He's probably immobile for an hour or two after entering his CC info.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
who is that guy with the red hair doing that crazy dive anyway and any more gifs like that?

Hex

Banned
Hiromu's my #2 guy in NJPW right now behind Naito, passing Omega.

I have him in front of Naito, but that is because Naito is Naito.
He has evolved into something bigger and does not need the help.
Naito is just the embodiment of everything I want in the sport.

Himoru's matches with Dragon Lee were fantastic, going way back to his days as Kamaitachi, losing the mask to Dragon Lee and then the feud carrying over to NJPW after Hiromu returned.

tumblr_ola5ru2DTo1s05wxzo2_400.gif

Top Bottom