• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

cWCsFjw.gif

<3

the best

Hex

Banned
8dOnDVf.gif

This young lady right here, is the lady to our young lord (and the mother to the heir)

And the cat's name is Daryl

Rimfya

Banned
How does one buy tickets to big events? The Ticketmaster site for Summerslam "only" has $800 seats left but other ticket sites have cheaper ones. Are they legit?

Bronx-Man

Banned
I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and head to the ROH show in Charlotte with some friends next month. I got nothing better to do and the last time I went to a wrestling show period was a Christmas edition of SmackDown six years ago. I might even get to take a selfie with the Young Bucks :)

oh my god

Ronin Ray

I really want to get into NJPW and get there monthly subscription. Do all the shows have English broadcast? Do they subtitle or translate with a Japanese wrestlers say?

klonere

Banned
Himoru and Naito have this fantastic big brother/little brother chemistry. It's amazing how naturally and organically Himoru fits into LIJ.

somedevil

WWE attendance from anyone interested:

Nutter Center one: 3,100

They averaged 3,000 the last 3 years so why do they keep going there?

Money in the Bank: 15,392

I really want to get into NJPW and get there monthly subscription. Do all the shows have English broadcast? Do they subtitle or translate with a Japanese wrestlers say?

The bigger shows will have English commentary, but for the smaller ones it'll usually be just Japanese - for example, the upcoming G1 tournament will have 7 shows out of 19 with English commentary.

Any of the big events will have English commentary. The in between stuff might but that stuff can be a bit of a drag with a high amount of 4-6 man tag matches. If you stick the main events the picking off the tourneys (BoSJ and G1) you'll be more then fine in terms of "story". You honestly don't need the English commentary because everything being told is in the ring.

Anth0ny

Can we have Shibatuly where the OP is just this post?

Best? Hands down Katsuyori Shibata. Too bad he gave himself potential brain damage on a shoot headbutt to Okada recently. He never pulled ANYTHING. Headbutts including the final one is at the bottom.

Shibata strikes
9xLOElI.gif
J5YFxmP.gif
E9EKn18.gif
YYbE4ZA.gif
JYEG3WJ.gif
yf4yqvw.gif
A3jcOo5.gif
6wDYMFb.gif
Xu9UzgJ.gif
M4UB9QT.gif

7nX8qHr.gif
tjPp4xA.gif

/Thread. There is no one greater than Katsuyori Shibata.

I absolutely loved that Shibata/okada match but I don't ever feel like watching it again.

Edit: even though he apparently had problems long before the match and that headbutt was the straw that broke the camels back so to speak

Ethan Page thinks that Evolve is missing Chris Hero's body and is doing his best to fill that void.

Sweet Jesus, did Austin Theory decide to pull his music from "Hybrid Theory?"

klonere

Banned
It really does feel like Evolve is hot shotting a lot of big matchups lately.

Maybe it's my wandering attention with the promotion but the builds have been pretty...underwhelming lately.

Confirmed: Roppongi Vice's theme can pop any crowd.

Austin Theory's only 19, and he already has the Corbin hairline. Genetics are real fuckers.

Anth0ny

Listening to the latest 8-4 Play podcast, John started watching New Japan after this year's Tokyo Dome now he's a huge fan. Has zero interest in WWE, only New Japan.

I continue to be amazed at how much New Japan has been catching on with people since the 6 star match.

Top Bottom