• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

klonere

Banned
Listening to the latest 8-4 Play podcast, John started watching New Japan after this year's Tokyo Dome now he's a huge fan. Has zero interest in WWE, only New Japan.

I continue to be amazed at how much New Japan has been catching on with people since the 6 star match.

I should find a way to get that podcast back in my rotation.

I liked those guys and gals.

And now the crowd has picked up on Theory's hair and started calling him "Little Wolf."

HOLY SHIT THAT SUPLEX ON THE APRON WAS UNCALLED FOR.

Priscilla Kelly biting Trent's neck:
Pi5FAuE.gif

TGMIII

Listening to the latest 8-4 Play podcast, John started watching New Japan after this year's Tokyo Dome now he's a huge fan. Has zero interest in WWE, only New Japan.

I continue to be amazed at how much New Japan has been catching on with people since the 6 star match.

I've got a few friends that have absolutely no interest in wrestling who now lightly follow NJPW after watching WK & Dominion. The last thing they tried to watch before WK was WM and they left half way through it where as with the Okada/Omega matches they said they didn't feel like the matches were as long as they really were.

Friendly reminder that the second Kizuna Road show from Korakuen kicks off tomorrow at 5:30 EST. Features the announcement of the G1 blocks as well as Suzuki vs. YOSHI-HASHI for the NEVER belt.

lolROH (TV taping spoiler)

The Addiction turned heel again, and Daniels did a shoot where he said in his rematch with Cody he'd win back the title, then immediately fuck off to NXT with it to be a trainer because they'd love him more

Bronx-Man

Banned

The Addiction turned heel again, and Daniels did a shoot where he said in his rematch with Cody he'd win back the title, then immediately fuck off to NXT with it to be a trainer because they'd love him more
On one hand, lolwut

On the other hand,
hell YES on the Addiction being heels again

Just did a 4 hour drive gimmick from San Fel. Did any shoots happen while I was gone?

Some mark on the Taker thread is saying "smarks" would be saying Austin was terrible back then >_>

Foggy

I'm hoping they'll announce some more matches for night 2 of the G1 LA Special since it only has 5 matches on the card as opposed to 9 matches on night 1. Also, they already have the match order assigned to night 1, so I'm thinking maybe we could have some challenges for any combination of the Jr, NEVER, and NEVER tags over the next couple days. Sure would be nice and it would live up to the statement that they would have all titles defended.

Well that sounds dumb

I'm hoping they'll announce some more matches for night 2 of the G1 LA Special since it only has 5 matches on the card as opposed to 9 matches on night 1. Also, they already have the match order assigned to night 1, so I'm thinking maybe we could have some challenges for any combination of the Jr, NEVER, and NEVER tags over the next couple days. Sure would be nice and it would live up to the statement that they would have all titles defended.

NEVER won't be unless Yoshi-HASHI wins it tonight because Suzuki is not on the tour.

Which probably means Yoshi-HASHI is winning it tonight *sigh* lol

They probably will wait till all those titles are contested in the next few days to then announce those matches

Foggy

I'd actually love if YOSHI-HASHI won it, personally. Granted, it's very unlikely but it wouldn't be the first time the NEVER title has changed hands at a less prestigious show. If memory serves, Shibata won it back from EVIL at a Singapore show.

So in August I'm going to Raw and Smackdown Live in Toronto!

Huge wrestling weekend for me: Sunday House show with my Dad in Ottawa, Monday Raw in Toronto and Tuesday Smackdown Live... two weeks before Summerslam, they usually try to do good stuff in Canada so pretty exciting.

Haven't been to a live televised wrestling show since 2004 with Summerslam in Toronto (best crowd ever), and haven't been to a Raw since 2001 and a Smackdown since 2002.

Also huh apparently the original main event from my house show wasn't Owens vs Ziggles vs Nakamura, but actually was Nakamura vs Jinder

I'm actually kinda glad I got Rollins v Jinder instead I doubt Nakamura would have been as motivated as Rollins was to bust his ass.

Still hope I'll see Nakamura in Ottawa or Toronto though :)

Huge wrestling weekend for me: Sunday House show with my Dad in Ottawa, Monday Raw in Toronto and Tuesday Smackdown Live... two weeks before Summerslam, they usually try to do good stuff in Canada so pretty exciting.

Haven't been to a live televised wrestling show since 2004 with Summerslam in Toronto (best crowd ever), and haven't been to a Raw since 2001 and a Smackdown since 2002.

Make sure to bring a sign: "Seth Fears WrestleGAF"

Anth0ny

Also huh apparently the original main event from my house show wasn't Owens vs Ziggles vs Nakamura, but actually was Nakamura vs Jinder

I'm actually kinda glad I got Rollins v Jinder instead I doubt Nakamura would have been as motivated as Rollins was to bust his ass.

Still hope I'll see Nakamura in Ottawa or Toronto though :)

oh shit they're coming to toronto again?

should I spend my hard earned money to ruin the show with chants? boo the faces and cheer the heels?

Chris Daniels (and maybe Kazarian) and Alex Reiley are in GLOW. This is turning out to be the best weekly episodic series in history today.

Top Bottom