• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Foggy

Who is that shadowy figure?!

Also, that damn laser pointer...

somedevil

Announced for Raw:

The Miz revealed that outspoken basketball star Lonzo Ball and his father, LaVar, will be his guests Miz TV.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Lonzo Ball and LaVar Ball will be my guests on Miz TV," Miz said. "LaVar Ball - he'll have a live mic and it's going to be awesome."

For the first time in WWE history, a Women's Gauntlet Match will be waged on Raw. The winner will face Alexa Bliss for the Raw Women's Championship at the WWE Great Balls of Fire pay-per-view event on Sunday, July 9.
Competing in this monumental contest will be Sasha Banks, Bayley, Dana Brooke, Mickie James, Emma and Nia Jax.

Miz and LaVar together.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I could head down to the staples center and buy some cheap raw tickets but I'd rather watch raw from the comfort of my home tonight.

I mean you gotta be a special kind of stupid to pay money to go to a live WWE event.

Can you imagine? Can you imagine someone paying actual money to go to a live show, hell not just a live show but a house show? Can you picture a mark of that magnitude?

Top Bottom