• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

klonere

Banned
9CEoWqrh.png

b-but the chants!

a-and modern crowds!!!!!

muh narrative!

Hex

Banned
God damn it man....
I marked the fuck out when I saw Goto come charging out of the back followed by the rest of Chaos and I really thought it was Yoshi Hashi's night.

I know I don't post hear the most anyway, but just thought I'd give a heads up to you lot that I won't be posting at all for the next couple of weeks since I'm off to Tokyo.

Well, I might upload a pic of the Tokyo Dome if I make it there.

I know I don't post hear the most anyway, but just thought I'd give a heads up to you lot that I won't be posting at all for the next couple of weeks since I'm off to Tokyo.

I'm jealous. I just need to not over think it and go to Japan one day.

Mahonay

Banned

Don't embarrass us.

Have fun.

Enjoy the trip, friend.

Have a beef bowl for me.

Toki767

Finished watching GLOW.

One of the fun parts of the show was figuring out what one liners/jokes/storylines reference different wrestlers today.

Just finished watching this mornings kizuna road.

God damn I say this every time, but Suzuki is out of this world as a monster heel. I want him as champ when they finish this okada/omega story.

Top Bottom