• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Kaladin

lmao, this is amazing

I was salty with that show because it was a house show I paid to get front row for (first time I've been to WWE front row, and last so far). At least I got Punk vs Bryan in a 2 / 3 falls match that was good. I laugh at that because it won out of the 3 options they had us vote on over street fight and something else and most people groaned when they saw what won. The rest of the show was shit.

Also, never pay for front row at a house show. I learned this the hard way. You will be flooded with kids running up to ringside between every match and security does shit. It gets out of control later on. I left at the pinfall of the last match which was Cena vs Big Show in a cage. I watched kids flood the ringside area by the droves where I would have been as I left.

I was salty with that show because it was a house show I paid to get front row for (first time I've been to WWE front row, and last so far). At least I got Punk vs Bryan in a 2 / 3 falls match that was good. I laugh at that because it won out of the 3 options they had us vote on over street fight and something else and most people groaned when they saw what won. The rest of the show was shit.

Also, never pay for front row at a house show. I learned this the hard way. You will be flooded with kids running up to ringside between every match and security does shit. It gets out of control later on. I left at the pinfall of the last match which was Cena vs Big Show in a cage. I watched kids flood the ringside area by the droves where I would have been as I left.

Should have shot on the kids, pal.

tenor.gif

Mahonay

Banned
So is wrestling and lots of other fun things!
I barely watch any wresting at the moment. I got burned out.

Wrestling is dumb, but their fans for the most part tend to be pretty accepting of that fact.

Star Wars fans treat it like some kind of high art, when it's pretty low-tier sci-fi in reality. Great action movies? Sure.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I have decided that I will be buying WWE2K18 when it comes out. My first since SvR 2009. I look forward to seeing the huge improvements that have been made in 9 years. Also I understand it has a booking sim mode now? That sounds neat.

DDRPK92XoAAF-L1.jpg:small

Got my ticket 👍 That week is busy AF, get back from my honeymoon on Monday night, seeing Dreamcar in the Ballroom on Wednesday, Fight Club on Saturday (after doing a house viewing) and back in the Ballroom for PROGRESS on Sunday 🙈

Kaladin

Shoot Monday:

Man, Harry Potter is 20. I remember picking up that series about 3 books in because it seemed like a good one.

Fun fact: HP is now the reason I insist on getting first editions and signed copies of novels when I can. You never know what is going to blow up and become an expensive corner stone of your collection.

Fox318

I don't get why Lana can't just be a manager.

Does she really have aspirations on being a wrestler or is this Vince's doing?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Seems like the mods can't stop the onslaught of "x years ago today, a thing happened" threads

UberTag

I've only ever been to tv tapings that a friend organised the ticket-getting for. I'd love to see what the vibe of a house show is like, but it's too much hassle getting good tickets in London, and my mate despises the product now.
House shows are the best live wrestling experience the WWE offers.

Egg0

Banned
Here's where I got the "Progressive Liberal" thing from:

During a ring appearance earlier this year, Richards cut an in-ring promo in which he praised Hillary, and was interrupted by attendees chanting “Feel the Bern!” At about the 2:08 mark, some little kid yelled, “You better shut up,” always a mark of decent heat.

“You know what, I think Bernie Sanders would make a great Secretary of State,” Richards said before being jeered. Later on, he tried to persuade the crowd. “I want to exchange your bullets for bullet points. Bullet points of knowledge.” A few minutes later, Timmy Lou Retton came out to wrestle. (Richards lost. You know who would have won, though?)
http://deadspin.com/the-progressive-liberal-is-maybe-the-perfect-wrestlin-1796426671

Top Bottom