• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the sad thing is, they could easily put the belt on Joe, Lesnar and any feud involving Lesnar just simply does not need the championship attached to it.

Tom Nook

The way WWE builds up the Joe/Lesnar feud, their first match should end up with some screw finish and have the rematch in Summerslam.

The Bruan/Roman feud continues throughout summer.

19425513_1066595853472741_3762980749658030080_n.jpg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BV21vILD8Rg/

For those of you who were wondering, I pulled the NJPW World app off my Fire TV and sideloaded it onto my Android TV, and it seems to work fine given a quick glance (don't even need a Sideload Launcher). You will have to install and log on to the Amazon Appstore however.

Quality isn't amazing, but I haven't watched enough of NJPW World to know if it's an app issue or not.

EDIT: Actually it might just have been that intro video, looks fine/decent now.

Good to know

Would not be shocked if their overall video quality is just not great since its targets streaming and mobile browsers.

Egg0

Banned
Switch was in stock at Walmart so I got the red blue joycon one

I'm a massive fucking hypocrite

ONE.OF.US.

I actually don't know how people here have a Switch. I held out a whole day before I bought mine. Dude at gamestop said they had some in stock and I told him I'll be back tomorrow if it's still in stock.

I took it as a sign from god.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
MITB take 2 time.

Can't wait for Carmella to win this thing again.

She better, the problem was how it was won, not who. But Vince is a bonafide crazy person who changes his mind every 30 seconds, so who knows what the fuck is going to happen. Hell he gets such a kick out of pissing people off that he may have Hulk Hogan run in and grab the briefcase.

Top Bottom