• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

The non-WWE / non-edited YouTube video has the higher count, probably why the edited version of the Lavar segment on the WWE YouTube is low.

I mean if anything that just reinforces that it was a bad idea. The reason it's getting attention is because it went off the rails and something inappropriate was said, not because of anything WWE planned or did or even endorsed.

O HAI, MARKS!

DDVRDKIXkAEpnJh.jpg

Happy Room Day!

I found PewDewPie's alt account!

Damn, my child hood is dead. The dude from Lazy Town is dying of cancer!

Yep, saw this on twitter. This is incredibly sad. Dude is super gifted and is basically a Hanna Babera character come to life.

omg yall (Battleground spoilers)

WWE is bringing the Punjabi Prison back, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources.

The plan is for WWE champion Jinder Mahal to defend the championship against Randy Orton inside the Punjabi Prison at the 7/23 Battleground PPV in Philadelphia, PA.

The Punjabi Prison, which has only been used twice before by WWE, features two cages made of Bamboo. The inner cage has a door on each side that can only be opened by a referee at the request of one of the combatants and can only remain open for "60 seconds" (allowed for the other combatant to try and prevent the escape). If all four doors are requested but are not utilized when they are open, the combatants must then climb out of the inner cage to the outside. Once combatants are within the realm of the outer cage, the only way to win is climb over and escape.

As PWInsider.com reported several weeks ago in the Elite section, WWE staff had taken the Prison from the company's warehouse to clean and repair the cage for future use. There have been plans to use the Prison structure discussed on and off over the last month.

omg yall

WWE is bringing the Punjabi Prison back, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources.

The plan is for WWE champion Jinder Mahal to defend the championship against Randy Orton inside the Punjabi Prison at the 7/23 Battleground PPV in Philadelphia, PA.

The Punjabi Prison, which has only been used twice before by WWE, features two cages made of Bamboo. The inner cage has a door on each side that can only be opened by a referee at the request of one of the combatants and can only remain open for "60 seconds" (allowed for the other combatant to try and prevent the escape). If all four doors are requested but are not utilized when they are open, the combatants must then climb out of the inner cage to the outside. Once combatants are within the realm of the outer cage, the only way to win is climb over and escape.

As PWInsider.com reported several weeks ago in the Elite section, WWE staff had taken the Prison from the company's warehouse to clean and repair the cage for future use. There have been plans to use the Prison structure discussed on and off over the last month.

Alvarez joked about this, but I'm not surprised it's actually happening.

Tom Nook

omg yall (Battleground spoilers)

A perfect way to end the
Jinder/Orton Trilogy.

That's wasteful, Dental Plan. You were The Ch-Ch-Chosen One. But now this.

If you saw these emails you would know why they are good to print. Its not alot too. Most of the emails we get are good. The bad ones seem to be written by children who just figure out how to cuss.

For those of you who were wondering, I pulled the NJPW World app off my Fire TV and sideloaded it onto my Android TV, and it seems to work fine given a quick glance (don't even need a Sideload Launcher). You will have to install and log on to the Amazon Appstore however.

Quality isn't amazing, but I haven't watched enough of NJPW World to know if it's an app issue or not.

EDIT: Actually it might just have been that intro video, looks fine/decent now.

jmdajr

"Michael Nyqvist, who starred as Mikael Blomkvist in the original Swedish The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo movie thrillers, with Noomi Rapace, died Tuesday after battling lung cancer, his family said. He was 56."

What a bunch of shit! :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I dont know why since I should be used to it, but its really bumming me out knowing Joe losing (and probably looking like a bitch) is a foregone conclusion since Brock v Braun next etc.

Fuck man :/

Toki767

Joe is making the most of his short push better than anyone short of AJ Styles in the past few years.

Sad to think he'll be jobbing to Lesnar and then giving Reigns his win back probably at SummerSlam.

Zach

put joe over

lesnar/roman works without the belt

then you can do sahmoa joe vs sahmoa joe for the title and it will be huge

I like it only if Reigns retires Lesnar like he did The Undertaker. Nobody wants to see Lesnar and his pale baby legs anymore.

Top Bottom