• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Egg0

Banned
Good for Carmella. I think a fun spot would've been when Ellsworth tosses it down to Carmella, someone else intercepts it. It'd been tricky timing-wise though.

Toki767

Women were clearly unmotivated compared to the real first Women's Money in the Bank match.

I said it before but you can't simply just have a redo on something that's supposed to be history in the making.

Same reason why Reigns getting crowned champion 4x in a year fell completely flat.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Tozawa vs. Neville program actually makes 205 Live worth watching.

The women need to stop worrying about hurting their opponent when it comes to using objects.

They need to bump better all around (other then Charlotte who is amazing), they are way to timid.

I thought the ladder match was pretty good, not as good as ppv one but solid, the ad breaks def hurt a lot more in these types of matches though

Sinatar

There wasn't even a nice Charlotte dive.

There wasn't a single memorable spot in that match.

Natty putting a sharpshooter on Carmella for no reason whatsoever and then Charlotte running in and saving Carmella for no reason whatsoever was pretty memorable, but not for the reasons they'd want.

Silexx

Why not just do this in the first place at the PPV?

There's speculation that because WWE wants to capitalize on the release of GLOW (all 3 of their shows this week have Women main eventing) they wanted Smackdown to have a showcase match with all their women on the roster (save for Naomi and Lana who had their own match). So because they couldn't get the PPV to line up with the shows release, they just booked it to have a re-do later.

Match was okay. Not as good as the first, but the finish was right this time. I know why they didn't do it the first time, because they wanted that extra heat on Carmella and ultimately she probably will have more heat because of it, but I do think they should have just done that the first time.

As for the spots not being brutal enough, on one hand I can't exactly root for people to do dumb dangerous shit, but at the same time it's kind of pointless to do a match like this if you are going to keep it so basic. Whether it's the women who don't want to do it, or the agents not wanting them to, it needs to be sorted out. I've heard the Asuka/Cross match tomorrow night is better in that regard.

somedevil

DDX5Xc_UQAAIcYY.jpg

Twins

somedevil

They could add more people to the show. Gran Metalik is available like Dorado and they just hire 2 new people from the CWC to give it more variety.

Sinatar

Drew Gulak does have a pretty great entrance theme.

You get to hear it nice and clear through the dead silence of the crowd.

Top Bottom