• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

I remember Alexa vs Becky where Bryan is like 'STEEL CAGE MATCH SPECIFICALLY SO LA LUCHADORA DOESN'T INTERRUPT'. Then La Luchadora interrupts and he does absolutely nothing about it.

Bryan sort of sucks as a gm.

Owens is a god on Talking Smack

He does everything well. The small touches. Crouching on Bryan's space, grabbing his cup.

Lol Owens loves him the Goldbloom

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Holy shit, vagina... They tried so hard to bleep it and whiffed.

Owens is fucking incredible!

Lol sports references and Owens is leaving.

That fucking rocked "I'm taking the cup"

Renee makes fun of Owens' accent so he Just keeps coming back and fucking shit up.

Owens is the MVP of Smackdown

Okay, how does a Punjabi Prison match make sense when Jinder's won every one of his matches on the main roster due to interference? You know, beyond the whole race thing.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Talking Smack.... It's so good to have you back in my life.

That was better than the Owens segment. I want the Uso's to turn DBry heel without him realising because he just thinks that he's finally being accepted for being cool.

Did Carmella get a DLC patch that activated her mic skills because she's completely awesome all of a sudden. I was always was team Carms but damn she's basically now third best talker in the entire women's division literally out of nowhere.

Lol Owens might have fucked up Renee's phone

That was a candidate for best Talking Smack ever.

I wanna see Becky vs Ellsworth at Summerslam. Just a pure squash for Becky to beat the shit into him to give her something to do.

I think the hesitation was awkward but the shot wasn't all that bad? On top of that how many shots has she delivered in here career and how good do you consider her to be in ring?
It was probably her first but I never considered a chairshot to be something which takes practice to pull off.

Why was Lana buried?

Lana jumps Naomi during the ring introductions and plants her with her seated spinebuster finisher, but Naomi kicks out at two. Lana grows infuriated, but immediately gets cut off with a kick to the head. Naomi follows with the split-legged moonsault for the quick win.

I wanna see Becky vs Ellsworth at Summerslam. Just a pure squash for Becky to beat the shit into him to give her something to do.

This is the match.

It was probably her first but I never considered a chairshot to be something which takes practice to pull off.

I just didn't consider it too be much worse than the rest of her offence? I think Carmella's top two if not the best on the mic in the woman's divisions but she's never done anything in the ring.

So going back to Bayley (and even on some level Sasha) consider that two women who were there in NXT with them and didn't get nearly the same focus or opportunities (and relatively rightfully so at the time) have improved and improved their mic work over the past year (Bliss and Carms have both easily surpassing them now) while both of Bayley and Sasha bluntly have actually regressed in that department.

As much as we shit on WWE for mishandling those two I think we have to give the equivalent amount of respect to Bliss and Carmella for really working on their skills and frankly earning the large focus they now get, regardless of their deficiencies in the ring. Like if those two can get as good as they are what is holding back Bayley and Sasha in that department.

Carmella has now firmly earned her spot with Bliss and Charlotte as the best talkers in the women's division and some of the best talkers in the company period.

As much as we shit on WWE for mishandling those two I think we have to give the equivalent amount of respect to Bliss and Carmella for really working on their skills and frankly earning the large focus they now get, regardless of their deficiencies in the ring. Like if those two can get as good as they are what is holding back Bayley and Sasha in that department.

Carmella has now firmly earned her spot with Bliss and Charlotte as the best talkers in the women's division and some of the best talkers in the company period.

Bliss and Sasha can get it done in the ring, Carmella and Bliss can talk. What's more important on the main roster?

Also I can't buy anybody thinking Charlotte can talk better than Becky. Charlotte always gets more mic time but sounds forced. Becky's always genuine and for that I'd put her and Carmella together as the best talkers. Alexa is okay, but she always seems to put on an act and focus on jokes that make zero sense.

Doug Williams did it better in tna like 7 years ago

Doug had the Chaos Theory and an accent. Drew has nothing.

Doug Williams did it better in tna like 7 years ago
giphy.gif

Bliss and Sasha can get it done in the ring, Carmella and Bliss can talk. What's more important on the main roster?

Also I can't buy anybody thinking Charlotte can talk better than Becky. Charlotte always gets more mic time but sounds forced. Becky's always genuine and for that I'd put her and Carmella together as the best talkers. Alexa is okay, but she always seems to put on an act and focus on jokes that make zero sense.

I mean bluntly talking is the biggest skill for a main roster performer unless you're some next level talent. The only time being a great talker can't save you is when you're Lana level in the ring.

Charlotte's Raw mic work was next level phenomenal. She hasn't had as much chance to talk on Smackdown but she's better than Becky.

Becky's ok. She's gotten better recently. She's definitely the best face on the mic in the division, but that's not saying much.

Bliss can talk circles around pretty much anyone though, she's far better than "ok"

I prefer Becky to the others. It's much harder to give a genuine babyface promo then a heel promo and she always pulls it off.

I think I'm still bias because her face mic work against Bliss was some hokey shit. She's been getting better and better since the superstar shakeup though.

Also don't know what you're talking about Seth Rollins is great at giving a genuine face promo maaaaaan. Can't be that hard...

Top Bottom