• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

jmdajr

Gamers, I don't think there is a wrestling fan version of gamergate.

Well. We are slightly more ahead just having the woman's wrestler out there. I mean for real.

And I can't say what the fan base has been percentage wise, but just as an audience woman have always been involved and not shunned away.

Best answer.
tumblr_n8da54GYKp1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

That's not a picture of TJP.

LionPride

Banned
Well. We are slightly more ahead just having the woman's wrestler out there. I mean for real.

And I can't say what the fan base has been percentage wise, but just as an audience woman have always been involved and not shunned away.
They still have to face the "real fan" bullshit
Plus the amount of dislike that comes from racial diversity in wrestling is dumb. People say it's dumb for a minority to want a champion to look like them, asking them why and what does it do and all that shit. And I don't mean just on Reddit.

Kaladin

Fuck yes, Until Dawn on PS4 is a PS Plus free Game Of the Month for July. Also the Telltale Game Of Thrones series, but FUCK YEAH Until Dawn. I had been considering dropping $20 for that lately.

Mahonay

Banned
Catching up on Smackdown.

It makes me feel good that Daniel Bryan is still so ridiculously over with crowds. People genuinely love this dude.

Fuck yes, Until Dawn on PS4 is a PS Plus free Game Of the Month for July. Also the Telltale Game Of Thrones series, but FUCK YEAH Until Dawn. I had been considering dropping $20 for that lately.

Goddamn, I've been putting off buying Until Dawn even though I loved it the first time I played through it. Patience wins!

Edit: Holy shit, Darkstalkers on PS3 too? So glad that more people will play that game.

Egg0

Banned

Knack is never going to be free is it? Lol

That first day of G1 is gonna be lit. Hyped for Naito/Ibushi. Im off that day as well so I'll be able to catch all of that and day 2 live.

Two layers who were on Hogan's lawsuit team are representing Palin's libel case against the New York Times.

Awesome. Cool. So happy everyone cheered on those shitheads

Twitter is flaming with AJ Styles and his world views today. Something must have happened recently.

Anyone know what's up?

edit: he liked a tweet. People raging about him being racist...

jmdajr

Twitter is flaming with AJ Styles and his world views today. Something must have happened recently.

Anyone know what's up?

God damn being a fan is tough. For example, I go to Blabbermouth often for "metal" news and there isn't a day that goes by where some band member of a group I like says something that disappoints me.

And when they don't disappoint me, the whole comment section is burying them for being decent folk.

Oh well.

So wtf did AJ say?

LionPride

Banned
I mean, we knew AJ was a homophobe, dude hates "the gays" so him dislikimg them brown people is not a surprise

Can't be disappointed if you have no expectations
What have been the POC champs in the WWE? I can only think of Jinder and Booker, i don't really count Rock for some reason.
Hell Hollywood doesn't even count him as one of us anymore.

Top Bottom