• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

So I kinda more lurk around here and read everyones musings and what not, any chance I can get a link to the Discord, need places to ask people about when it comes to what wrestling stuff to check out in Japan outside of NJPW in October.

I want in on the cool thing!

Have a Big Daddy Cool thing!
Raw06.gif

Bobby Roode vs Roddy isn't even a fair fight.

Roode eats his soul just on a verbal level alone

Why is Ohno a knock out artist but all his gear basketball themed?

Big, big news from Meltzer.

The scheduled main event for SummerSlam, and possibly WrestleMania, changed a few weeks ago.

The only question is what they did change to. It was confirmed to us that a few weeks ago, probably just before the Roman Reigns interview where he said he wanted a shot at the Brock Lesnar vs. Samoa Joe winner, that plans for SummerSlam on 8/20 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn changed from Lesnar vs. Braun Strowman as the main event to Lesnar vs. Reigns.

Another thing he says a bit later is that
it's possible that the Summerslam main event changes again to Joe vs. Lesnar II given how over Joe is getting right now.

Toki767

Seems like a ratings panic move without any understanding of why ratings aren't great.

So WWE then

Well I mean if Reigns can beat literally every big main eventer over the last decade in 2 year's time, people are going to have to cheer him.

Right?

Please. Poor Stowman though. I lwas looking forward to Lesnar vs Stowman

He believes that will still happen.
Just later and maybe not for the title. He says it's also possible Roman loses at Summerslam then comes back and beats Brock at WM, but he doubts that's the case because typically Vince doesn't book WM main events on other shows.

He believes that will still happen.
Just later and maybe not for the title. He says it's also possible Roman loses at Summerslam then comes back and beats Brock at WM, but he doubts that's the case because typically Vince doesn't book WM main events on other shows.

hmm not for the title means Strowman could win.

Menome

Hello friends, I've not been able to catch up since Tuesday afternoon thanks to an 800-mile round trip yesterday for a job interview. What's been going o-

Oh.

Jm3T2fl.gif

Cosmozone

Triple H vaguely hinted at an Asuka callup in a response to that tweet where she was with Sasha and Bayley. So yeah, a callup around Summer Slam seems likely now. Enough to make me really excited, at least.

That Asuka/Nikki Last Woman Standing Match just made it look even more that the women on the main roster are being handcuffed from being allowed to take big bumps. Because goddamn. I do kind of wish they would've tweaked the audio on that ending spot because Nikki's counting was clearly audible.

Wrestling is awesome.
It's okay.
That Amir0x news, what the fuuuuuuuck

Dude was always messed up but holy shit
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1398718

Andre's face is the appropriate response

Andre's face was exactly my response.

EDIT: Evie, Nixon and even Candice were shoe-ins I think but yay for Kay Lee Ray!

It pisses me off so much that Cross has proven herself to be at very least as good in the ring as Moon if not better and vastly superior in character and mic work.

Yet she's the lamb at the altar to build up Asuka even more for Moon

They really need to start actually doing something with Alistair Black... Like beyond just showing up, doing a cool entrance and having a good match.

I just saw Elysia Crampton play a live set. I hadnt heard of her before but holy fuck that was one of the most memorable shows I have seen. Highly highly recommend seeing her if anyone has the chance.

Hasney

The only thing I remember about Hawaiian Crush was having a terrible match with Doink that he kept him in the cranium crusher for an absurd amount of time before another Doink came out at Wrestlemania IX.

I really wish that wasn't imprinted on my memory.

Menome

Why weren't you here to protect me?!

You're old enough and big enough to look after yourself, Zach. I'm not going to be around forever, and one day I'll be jobbing in that great ring in the sky.

What I'm saying is: You gotta protect yourself before you wreck yourself.

Top Bottom