• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Foggy

Between that Amirox business and the pregnant woman who shot her boyfriend for a youtube stunt, I think I've had about all the internet I can handle for the day.

Heroman

Banned
Between that Amirox business and the pregnant woman who shot her boyfriend for a youtube stunt, I think I've had about all the internet I can handle for the day.
To lighten the mood
rMYUqT4.gif
v

Nekofrog

Banned
Can we not invite that one guy to the discord? You know, that guy. It's our only chance to start fresh

Send me the discord, I'm actually around for njpw shows live

Largo

I....I wanted to talk about how that Last Woman Standing match kinda clowned on the women's MITB match last night, but are we not doing the wrestling thing?

somedevil

I....I wanted to talk about how that Last Woman Standing match kinda clowned on the women's MITB match last night, but are we not doing the wrestling thing?

It was a great match and asuka head and back took some damage. Not sure what everyone else is doing though.

Zach

Mahonay is sending everyone a PM unless he accidentally misses you and then you can keep complaining in here until he sees you but NeoGAF is fine too as long as pedophiles are not tolerated and the FBI comes in here and cleans house.

xoxo

THE CHRONOLOGICAL JOURNEY HAS CONCLUDED.

Heroman

Banned
Mahonay is sending everyone a PM unless he accidentally misses you and then you can keep complaining in here until he sees you but NeoGAF is fine too as long as pedophiles are not tolerated and the FBI comes in here and cleans house.

xoxo

THE CHRONOLOGICAL JOURNEY HAS CONCLUDED.
Going this journey tell me , what stood out to you the most?

Largo

It was a great match and asuka head and back took some damage. Not sure what everyone else is doing though.

I'm a little surprised that "Crazy Evil Face Paint Asuka" isn't a thing yet, since this seemed like prime time for it, but either they left that in Japan or they're saving it for her call up.

Though I think I read on a Meltzer report or something that they never initially planned to call Asuka up? Which seems weird.

somedevil

I'm a little surprised that "Crazy Evil Face Paint Asuka" isn't a thing yet, since this seemed like prime time for it, but either they left that in Japan or they're saving it for her call up.

Though I think I read on a Meltzer report or something that they never initially planned to call Asuka up? Which seems weird.

I think cause Balor does it she won't do it. Her mask was bleeding green though at the last nxt takeover.

I think they kept her down because she was the anchor of the division after the four horsewomen left. Now with the women's division restocked once she loses she probably will be called up.

The question is both Raw and Smackdown have dream matches but which brand will know how to book her correctly?

Slayven

Wrestle-Gaf I call on your knowledge. In the 90s I use to watch a wrestling federation that came on late night tv. They had belts for damn near everything like a pacific northwest champion and shit. Anyone know what I am talking about?

Top Bottom