• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

DMczaf

Wrestle-Gaf I call on your knowledge. In the 90s I use to watch a wrestling federation that came on late night tv. They had belts for damn near everything like a pacific northwest champion and shit. Anyone know what I am talking about?

Who was one of the wrasslers, dude brother jack?

somedevil

Wrestle-Gaf I call on your knowledge. In the 90s I use to watch a wrestling federation that came on late night tv. They had belts for damn near everything like a pacific northwest champion and shit. Anyone know what I am talking about?

Like someone said NWA has a pacific northwest championship title. Pacific Northwest Wrestling defended that tile though tv ended in 1991.

somedevil

DDcswrwU0AEpkDH.jpg

After this still did a talking segment, a attack angle and then another match on the same day.

Who would you guys consider as a blue chip, or popular and successful wrestler?

Of course, the unanimous answer would be Cena, but since he's on hiatus, if you had your pick, who on the roster would you choose.

Largo

I think cause Balor does it she won't do it. Her mask was bleeding green though at the last nxt takeover.

I think they kept her down because she was the anchor of the division after the four horsewomen left. Now with the women's division restocked once she loses she probably will be called up.

The question is both Raw and Smackdown have dream matches but which brand will know how to book her correctly?

Forgot about the Balor angle, which makes sense. Since she's building up Cross and Ember, it makes sense that she could move on, I just hope they don't ruin her momentum on the main roster, since she's better than.....all/most of them, but we've seem that doesn't matter much. Raw could use the talent, but she'd have better matches on Smackdown so in that respect I have no idea.

This Asuka/Cross match has had like 10 bumps worse than both of the women's MITB matches.

Thar Asuka/Cross match was just the cleanser I needed after that MITB nonsense. Was really nice to see a match like that in the WWE. I was already sold on Nikki Cross, but that match made me a huge fan.

somedevil

Forgot about the Balor angle, which makes sense. Since she's building up Cross and Ember, it makes sense that she could move on, I just hope they don't ruin her momentum on the main roster, since she's better than.....all/most of them, but we've seem that doesn't matter much. Raw could use the talent, but she'd have better matches on Smackdown so in that respect I have no idea.

Billie Kay and Petyon Royce fit the Raw style while Asuka fits the smackdown style. People would love a Sasha match but they book that on Raw scares me a bit.

Asuka have you ever kissed a boy?!!!

edit: Asuka also loves that clown emoji on twitter

Largo

Billie Kay and Petyon Royce fit the Raw style while Asuka fits the smackdown style. People would love a Sasha match but they book that on Raw scares me a bit.

Asuka have you ever kissed a boy?!!!

So what you're telling me is Asuka has a crush on Nakamura. Because Japan.

So what is this discord thing and why are you going there?

Are you taking a political stand against what happened here? Are you also going to take a political stand against all the shit that WWE makes? Do you love Strobogo so much that you go to another place to be with him?

Mahonay

Banned
So what is this discord thing and why are you going there?

Are you taking a political stand against what happened here? Are you also going to take a political stand against all the shit that WWE makes? Do you love Strobogo so much that you go to another place to be with him?
Stro isn't involved in any way. But sure why not.

Toki767

Is there no screen for the NXT audience to look at when Asuka/Nikki go to the announcer area?

Crowd noise basically died as soon as they went towards the ramp.

Nikki and Asuka have such better chemistry together than Asuka and Ember.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think cause Balor does it she won't do it. Her mask was bleeding green though at the last nxt takeover.

I think they kept her down because she was the anchor of the division after the four horsewomen left. Now with the women's division restocked once she loses she probably will be called up.

The question is both Raw and Smackdown have dream matches but which brand will know how to book her correctly?
The proper Asuka booking is what she is doing now. It's gotten long in the tooth in NXT, but Nikki Cross has done wonders to make her run better because Asuka finally got an opponent who is actually good. It's going to be super disappointing if this match blows off the feud. Give Cross the title and have the new class fight it out while Asuka beats the shit out of the main roster.

I'm biased though because Cross is my favorite character in NXT right now.

Hex

Banned
Hardys and Balor entrance from Monday

Ok a couple of things about the video....
:23 seconds the lovely young lady all into the Hardy's entrance...Bless her and may she forever walk in the light and be near a camera.

The other thing....Balor's pop....for fuck sake it is not a pop it is a roar.
And my favorite part about it is he never has to flop his arms around, or flops his head around yelling to the crowd.
He walks. He is so fucking over, and is so bad ass and his theme and lights are so bad ass that he walks.

Top Bottom