• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Yeah, they actually had a ref be smart by knowing Maryse only hit him for a DQ but then it went back to being stupid because he for some reason thought Ambrose would randomly run into him.

Hex

Banned
This cringe smash bros promo is Bayley tier

Wait until tonight...
"If there is one thing I learned from Wonder Woman, it is that you do not give up."
"This is my dream, I used to watch all of these performers and know that one day I would be there too, but to get here you have to pick yourself back up when you fall down. I do not need a cane to beat Alexa"....
Alexa :You can stop right there, you have had enough chances handed to you Ms Special and like every other time I am beat you. You can go to the back of the line now and take your dreams with you. Go on. Bye. Shoo shoo.

*Random third person steps up*

3 way match booked.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah, they actually had a ref be smart by knowing Maryse only hit him for a DQ but then it went back to being stupid because he for some reason thought Ambrose would randomly run into him.

Why would running into the ref be a DQ.

Refs take bumps all the time and never DQ anyone unless it was obviously intentional

Hex

Banned
Drifter and Bliss

Drifter had real heat last night.
There is a spark there, they just have to treat it right.

One little spark, of inspiration
Is at the heart, of all creation.
Right at the start, of everything that's new.
One little spark, lights up for you

Day 5 of ULTRAVIOLENCE!

Death+match+wrestling+part+15_9239dd_5819276.gif

Death_6e3b06_5819276.gif

tumblr_o5w8woxwqi1u2jq3bo1_400.gif

Ll02vsc.gif

Hex

Banned
Why would running into the ref be a DQ.

Refs take bumps all the time and never DQ anyone unless it was obviously intentional

AND WHY did he have to do the slow walk over?
If he is going to DQ him, fucking DQ him. There is a hand signal. You do not have to walk all the way around the ring to personally tell the Time Keeper.

Hex

Banned
There's a pretty likely chance it won't even go longer than 5 minutes.

Well fuck, Brock is a big boy but Joe is not exactly wirey.
Tossing Joe around will take its toll on Brock and very much on Joe.
Also I want to see them stiffing the hell out of each other.
But yeah, if it goes past 7 Mins I will be shocked.10 Minutes is my limit.

IN my "WWE step in the right direction moment" Brock tosses Joe twice, does his smile and walk thing. Picks Joe up for the F5 and Joe chokes his ass out.
Give us a monster that we can have every week.
Joes deserves it by playing HHH's bitch.

Hex

Banned
Why would the ref assume that

Exactly.

Let's break down the events.

Slap.
Ref deduces that Miz and Maryse were colluding and he kicks her from ringside.
So...why in the nine hells would Ambrose all of the sudden say "Well fuck you mr official" and push him?
I mean how does that make any sense?
Was it "Oh ho, Ambrose and Maryse WERE IN IT TOGETHER THE WHOLE TIME! How dare he fool me. Well fool me once....!"

Egg0

Banned
Have Rhyno and Slater had a tv match since moving to Raw? You'd think they would at least be in some vignettes. Last I saw them was when Braun was looking for people to beat up backstage.

Those guys were so good when they were chasing the tag titles on Smackdown. I hope they get to do something soon.

Have Rhyno and Slater had a tv match since moving to Raw? You'd think they would at least be in some vignettes. Last I saw them was when Braun was looking for people to beat up backstage.

Those guys were so good when they were chasing the tag titles on Smackdown. I hope they get to do something soon.

Tag turmoil.

Top Bottom