• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Hex

Banned
I'm sure Bayley hasn't actually seen the movie and WWE just tossed the line in because they do it a lot for the latest big releases, but I don't see why it's impossible for Bayley to see a two hour long movie.

It is not just that, it is another hero thing.
Wonder Woman, the hero of little girls everywhere.

Zach

cutter.gif

You guys that think Bayley has no hope are hilarious. She shouldn't have gotten beaten quite that easily, in my opinion, but just because she lost doesn't mean she isn't the top face of the women.

She's going to be fine, and top face for a long time.

Yeah, she's the top face compared to Mickie James and Sasha Banks who got put on 205 Live Duty. Being the top face of the women doesn't mean anything.

https://youtu.be/fF2blcEEIeQ

Found a video of AJ Styles botching a phenomenal forearm and turning it into an angle during a weekend(?) show at chikara. It's neat!

This was actually at night one of King Of Trios 2015 :)

I only specifically know that because I was there for it, and because AJ bullshitted with my buddy and I for like 10 minutes before the show.

He's one of my favorite wrestlers (aside from the being good part) because of the amount of time he took to meet people. This was the 2nd to last show I saw him at before he went to WWE too.

Egg0

Banned
This was actually at night one of King Of Trios 2015 :)

I only specifically know that because I was there for it, and because AJ bullshitted with my buddy and I for like 10 minutes before the show.

He's one of my favorite wrestlers (aside from the being good part) because of the amount of time he took to meet people. This was the 2nd to last show I saw him at before he went to WWE too.

Nice. Was wondering why it was all footage of tag team matches.

Thea Trinidad has signed with WWE. I guess something will come of her being ringside for Almas' matches now. Plus she'll likely be in the tournament.

Also Finn booted the fuck out of Roman's face last night. Had to be what caused him to bleed.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Thea Trinidad has signed with WWE. I guess something will come of her being ringside for Almas' matches now. Plus she'll likely be in the tournament.

Also Finn booted the fuck out of Roman's face last night. Had to be what caused him to bleed.

something tells me the fangirls that jumped on Jinder for knocking out Finn won't jump on Finn for doing that to Roman

Nice. Was wondering why it was all footage of tag team matches.

Yep, that's the whole concept of that tournament weekend :)

It's all 3v3 matches the first night (Friday), it's half 3v3 the 2nd night (Saturday), and the "King Of Trios" is crowned on Sunday. A lot of the trios were just Chikara teams, but there was almost always a Lucha/AAA team, a SHIMMER team, a ex-WWE team, etc. For usually about $50-60 you could go for the whole weekend too.

They moved it to the UK this year though, and completely trashed the last of my Chikara love. For a long time, they'd be all over Pennsylvania (and close to my house), and now it seems like they're in Philly in their performance center, a different state, or the UK for most of their PPVs.

TheCool69

Neo Member
Friends.. i know you like a good shoot..

So i give you the reigning undisputed UFC Flyweight champ Demetrious Johnson who decided to air out his beef with Dana White and UFC

Dana angrily told me that I am fighting TJ, once again, with no other option or say in my career, and against the plans we had previously laid out. He went on further to say that if I didn’t take the fight against TJ, and drop Borg as the opponent, he would get rid of the entire flyweight division. He said, this is for TJ and I’m taking away TJ’s opportunity. That fact that he feels that what I should do in my career is for TJ, tells where his priority lies.

In summary:

I agreed to their tyrannical demand to fight Ray Borg and Ray also agreed.

UFC has refused to give me PPV points on any future flyweight bouts, and has never given me any PPV points on previous bouts. My request was fair and the matchmaker in charge of the flyweight and bantamweight division agreed.

I gave UFC fair conditions to change the fight to TJ Dillashaw and they refused.

Dana and Sean have told me that they have no interest in marketing me or the smaller divisions, so when they say that I will make PPV money vs. Dillashaw, they leave out the fact that I have to hit certain numbers of buys, which will not be hit if they fail in marketing me like they have in my previous fights.

If TJ doesn’t make weight, I can’t break the record for the most consecutive title defenses and they have denied paying me in that circumstance.

Dana has made an effort to bully me in the media as well as in private, in order to get what he wants, even though it is not what is best for me or the sport.

If Dana says this will be a big PPV fight for me, and that they will promote it properly, then he can pay for it up front and explain to Ray Borg why he is being taken out of the fight that the UFC matchmaker in charge of the division put him in. Otherwise, it is just another lie and attempt to bully me to do something that Dana wants, but is not the right thing to do for the sport or my career.

UFC’s track record in making an effort to promote my fights, and Dana’s claim that this is a big chance for PPV dollars for me tells a different story than what Dana is stating to the public.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/6/5...d-bullying-has-finally-forced-me-to-speak-out

Egg0

Banned
I was going to put Shibata on my fave 5 but remembered that he's currently inactive. He'll probably come back, but he really shouldn't.

Hex

Banned
If you need a reason why Kenny wont and shouldn't win the belt vs Okada is him pining for a match with AJ which can only happen in one promotion.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...hibata/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Take this as scripture, handed down from Hex himself....
Kenny Omega is too smart to get lost in the WWE horse shit, he has been there and he has been on the inside. He sees that it has not changed and he also sees that there are too many top guys.
If Vince meets the Taker and goes to his maker in the next few years, then perhaps but other than that Kenny Omega will not choose to go to the WWE.

Mark and remember.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So I'm guessing they'll use Bayley's carcass in a triple threat to give Nia the title without Alexa eating the pin. Then its back to NXT or a run as a psycho lesbian circa 2004

Hex

Banned
He's also a megaweab

he'll do it though. even Sting did it. STING DID IT. literally once Sting went to WWE, all bets were off. Sting was like the one guy that could that didn't.

Sting did it.
Jobbed to HHH.
Sent to the produce section in his next match.
Incentive if I have ever heard it.

Yeah, one of the things about Kushida winning was him getting a chance to get his belt back.

I don't really like this match happening so soon. Either Kushida gets his win back and Hiromu's reign ends, or Kushida gets put into Austin Aries territory where he will NEVER beat him.

Cagey

Banned
You make a good point. She's still not even close to Nia. My bodyguard waifu.
tumblr_omdem7ggcq1saykaxo1_400.gif

That gif is so unimpressive.

I'd like to hope Nia could squat half her bodyweight as a warmup. Sasha can't be more than 115.

Edit: AND THAT DEPTH COME ON, GET LOW.

Top Bottom