• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_or22g6xCLt1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

tumblr_or1xgheDyT1triic3o1_500.png

Raw's top heel is on 205 and is only 5'8"

until Braun's back at least

Kaladin

WWE has now officially announced the third annual TakeOver: Brooklyn WWE Network special. The show is set to air on Saturday, August 19th, the day before this year’s SummerSlam. The event was confirmed as part of an announcement of tickets going on sale this Friday, courtesy of Triple H’s Twitter account.

3 months to build to the next Takeover, who is facing Bobby Rooooooooooo?

somedevil

Sasha is done, Bayley is done, who's next for Vince McMahon's career grinder

How is Sasha done again? She is the most popular female on the roster.

Plus he is rumored names for the Mae Young tournament:

Bianca Blair, Lacey Evans, Taynara Melo, Sarah Logan, Kimber Lee, Julia Ho, Victoria Gonzalez, Mary-Kate, Danielle Kamela, and Zhao Xia, Marti Belle and Mai Yim.

Bianca Blair, Lacey Evans, Taynara Melo, Sarah Logan, Kimber Lee, Julia Ho, Victoria Gonzalez, Mary-Kate, Danielle Kamela, and Zhao Xia, Marti Belle and Mai Yim.
LACEY BETTER WIN.

3 months to build to the next Takeover, who is facing Bobby Rooooooooooo?
Black.

Becky gets taken out in the first minute of the MITB match and later wins the belt only to have the winner of the MITB match cash in on her as she fades to the background confirmed.

The MitB is cashed in on her, even when she doesn't have a title.
The case holder just comes down after she loses a match and then starts another match to pin her again.

jesus randy the way you're beating the shit out of the mat at over the limit with your full fist no fucking wonder you got injured

The MitB is cashed in on her, even when she doesn't have a title.
The case holder just comes down after she loses a match and then starts another match to pin her again.
becky Lynch strikes again

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/uk-championship-series-live-events-new-deals/#.WTXUNmgrKUl

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned WWE is planning to run live events in the United Kingdom twice a month after the UK Championship series officially kicks off — and the show’s top stars were recently signed to new deals.

According to sources … the current plan is to shoot the television show every six weeks and for live events to run every other week in the U.K. featuring wrestlers who will appear on the series.

We’ve also learned Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate, Trent Seven, Wolfgang and Mark Andrews have all inked updated US contracts that will soon allow them to work freely at the Performance Center when needed … however, their main priority will be working shows for the UK brand.

Gonna be interesting to see who they'll inevitably be running against when those dates are announced.

I called that spot a week before the match happened. It was around my birthday, I got a Wolfpac T-shirt too.

I miss WCW :(

HH 98 was my first live PPV... So much fun

HH were my only yearly PPV gets betweeen 98 and 2000, and then I didn't get another until Mania 20.

Fantomex

So let me get this straight:

• Seth is midcarding
  • AJ is midcarding
  • Kevin Owens is midcarding
  • Roman is getting pushed until Wrestlemania
  • Joe is being fed to Bork
  • Still no CM Punk
  • The Shield is still not back together
But they want me to watch RAW tonight?

Wrestling_e8b6e5_5848459.gif

somedevil

Is it for Takeover or is it for a match to happen in about a month and a half since building a feud for three months sounds rough.

Well after the first 4 episodes taped you get an idea of these fueds starting:

Strong vs Rooode
AOP vs Heavy Machinery
Asuka vs Nikki
Ohno vs Itami

Though they still have 8 more weeks to tape before Brooklyn. So they have time to do a small scale one before Brooklyn, do these during the tapings and move to new ones for Brooklyn or drag it out for 8 more weeks.

AColdDay

Should DDP have won at Halloween Havoc '98?

DDP should have beaten Goldberg, and the storyline should have been that the Diamond Cutter is this ultimate move that can bring down anyone. It wouldn't have hurt Goldberg, and would have propelled DDP into a big-time star.

Syder

So I re-watched The Drifter's segment from ER because I had most of the PPV on mute and I found it really funny. It looked like Samson was trying really hard not laugh through most of it and, finally, the crowd are responding to him.

AColdDay

No Veda Scott :(

Zach

DDP should have beaten Goldberg, and the storyline should have been that the Diamond Cutter is this ultimate move that can bring down anyone. It wouldn't have hurt Goldberg, and would have propelled DDP into a big-time star.
And they could've had a rematch at Starrcade where the story was Goldberg was doing everything in his power to avoid eating another Kanyon Cutter. Both dudes afraid of the other's outta-nowhere finish (well, kinda, with Goldberg's devastating setup spear). Could've been good.

Oh well.

Egg0

Banned
Not going to get my hopes up for Joe/Lesnar. Like someone already said, go in expecting a squash or suplex city and be pleasantly surprised if it's competitive.

Hex

Banned

I hear they will be announcing the last entrant tonight.
BAH GAWD STEPHANIE MCMAHON!

Menome

Caught up with Extreme Rules. Average-to-good throughout, save for that kendo-stick match...which just sort of happened and was over before I realised it.

Also, the free offer months emails for the Network have begun.

Top Bottom