• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

tumblr_olamo0xvwt1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Found it.

There is not a chance in the world that Brock is actually watching RAW right now or would care enough to call Heyman in regards to anything wrestling-related.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I like Nia Jax, because I believe she is big and strong.

Tamina on the other hand..

They're both terrible workers!!!!!! And it doesn't do Bliss any favors because nobody is going to know who to cheer and she won't be able to get heat off Nia either.

MG310

They showed remarkable restraint in not having the VS. graphics say "Seth Freakin' Rollins" when they started using the custom nameplates.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Vince probably holds their New Japan success against them, especially since NJPW is having more success in the west.

I don't know why people have someone bought into the theory that NJPW has some kind of chance to expand into the west. It's a huge waste of money. They're not selling out all over the place in Japan.

Fox318

That great balls of fire promo makes me keenly aware that this company is being run by an old man
And a bunch of pickups desperate for approval.

Just like how the boss is desperate to be perceived as mainstream so he can get one over on the father that didn't want him.

CueMan

Banned
Announcers saying Bliss has it coming when she's creating havoc with the entire RAW women's roster yet look at Charlote at a complete halt character developmental wise on Smackdown.

Zach

Undertaker/H II (at WrestleMania) was about as lame as their first encounter. These old losers need to hang it up.

ReiGun

Are they really gonna overlook that Bray's revenge run started with him getting pinned clean by Reigns?

....Yes. Yes they are.

Top Bottom