• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

WrassleGAF, come get your mans
oShejs7.gif

I'm so excited to go to a SD House show and then about two weeks later an NXT House Show.

WWE hasn't come to Van proper in 2 years and now I get both SD : Owens, Nak, Zayn, Charlotte, and NXT: Roode, Black,, Asuka, MacIntyre (and hopefully Iconic and Nikki Cross)

Exciting.

So the Mania set cost 5 mil. With the money they gave Der Führer they could have built at least 3 years worth of unique B-PPV sets with that.

Fox318

I'm so excited to go to a SD House show and then about two weeks later an NXT House Show.

WWE hasn't come to Van proper in 2 years and now I get both SD : Owens, Nak, Zayn, Charlotte, and NXT: Roode, Black,, Asuka, MacIntyre (and hopefully Iconic and Nikki Cross)

Exciting.
Hopefully you get to see so shoot takedowns

Exciting.

Should be fun! The last NXT house show I went to was a blast.

Egg0

Banned
Saw some stuff from Raw:

Welp. My boys got a tag match with Sheamus and Cesaro at least. Uhhh there are probably more tag teams on Raw, but at the top of my head I can only come up with the champs, Hardys, Gallows/Anderson, and Rhyno/Slater.

The Miz/Ambrose stuff was dumb in a good way.

Samoa Joe was VERY intimidating. Can't tell if choking out Heyman is a face or heel move.

Saw some stuff from Raw:

Welp. My boys got a tag match with Sheamus and Cesaro at least. Uhhh there are probably more tag teams on Raw, but at the top of my head I can only come up with the champs, Hardys, Gallows/Anderson, and Rhyno/Slater.

The Miz/Ambrose stuff was dumb in a good way.

Samoa Joe was VERY intimidating. Can't tell if choking out Heyman is a face or heel move.

How can you forget Enzo and Cass?!

Zach

Yeah, it's going to be terrible having another great worker having good matches all the time on top while he's also making wrestling not look like only morons and insane people are involved in it. Much better to have some weird hippy vegan or a douchebag with an ego the size of Chicago.
PM0pyEM_700wa_0.gif

This reminds me, does anyone have a picture of that shirt of some dude in his 70s, I can't even remember which promotion was-- NOAH? Maybe. It was blue and had a picture of the guy all skinny and old and said something in broken English like:

76 years old, still wrestle
Please be patient with me

Yeah, it's going to be terrible having another great worker having good matches all the time on top while he's also making wrestling not look like only morons and insane people are involved in it. Much better to have some weird hippy vegan or a douchebag with an ego the size of Chicago.

See I was with you until hippy vegan. Now I just want you to get back in your hole.

I don't think it matters who is on top in WWE for now. Could be an out of shape Samoan or a short vegan. Given how fuckhorrible the booking is who could possibly care.

Bring on Dominion.

Slizz

Does WWE do different shit for house shows or are they still for the most part sticking to the TV script? I.e. If I go to a Raw house show tonight what are the odds I get Seth and Joe again?

Hasney

Does WWE do different shit for house shows or are they still for the most part sticking to the TV script? I.e. If I go to a Raw house show tonight what are the odds I get Seth and Joe again?

They test things out quite a bit as well as have the "marquee" matches to try and get butts in seats, so quite often it'll be another universe.

Slizz

They test things out quite a bit as well as have the "marquee" matches to try and get butts in seats, so quite often it'll be another universe.

Hmmmm trying to muster up something to go this Houseshow on Friday, its a SD show..... So I feel like I'll get an Orton Jinder. Corbin Zayn and probably a AJ Nak tag match against Owens and Zigs or something......

Sad that I'm easily more excited for the Indy promotion the following day that I'm for sure going to.

Hmmmm trying to muster up something to go this Houseshow on Friday, its a SD show..... So I feel like I'll get an Orton Jinder. Corbin Zayn and probably a AJ Nak tag match against Owens and Zigs or something......

Sad that I'm easily more excited for the Indy promotion the following day that I'm for sure going to.

House shows are usually pretty fun and aren't super serious. Not a lot of down time and a lot of entertaining stuff.

On the other hand, if I recall the indie show you mentioned not long ago, could be better to go into that fresh.

Let me have a quick positive top three of Raw

1. Joe killing Heyman was great, where has this Joe been hiding?!
2. When Nia attacks Mickie and Dana just stands there not even reacting to the events unfolding until she eats an elbow to the face
3. Miz Bear and Miz dropping some huge elbows on a clock.

Slizz

House shows are usually pretty fun and aren't super serious. Not a lot of down time and a lot of entertaining stuff.

On the other hand, if I recall the indie show you mentioned not long ago, could be better to go into that fresh.

I'm thinking going in fresh is probably best too. Actually got some friends to come to it too. Just had to tell them there is a high likelihood of a 450 splash, a SSP and a guy throwing someone with his penis.

Egg0

Banned
Let me have a quick positive top three of Raw

1. Joe killing Heyman was great, where has this Joe been hiding?!
2. When Nia attacks Mickie and Dana just stands there not even reacting to the events unfolding until she eats an elbow to the face
3. Miz Bear and Miz dropping some huge elbows on a clock.

Joe dropping the mic and talking to Heyman face to face was fantastic. I wonder how that came across for the crowd.

Top Bottom