• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The fucking Bray distraction shit has to stop

I would've been disappointed with this match regardless though :\

ReiGun

And when he loses this they're going to overlook it so he can lose to Finn and it'll matter too

Never have I encountered a character that relied more on the false belief that the audience doesn't remember or care what happens week-to-week than Bray Wyatt. His credibility hinges entirely on you being willing to overlook that he loses all the time and has only won two titles.

Never have I encountered a character that relied more on the false belief that the audience doesn't remember or care what happens week-to-week than Bray Wyatt. His credibility hinges entirely on you being willing to overlook that he loses all the time and has only won two titles.

And even those two titles he only won this fucking year. So there were a solid/full three years previously where he only ever constantly lost

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
All you Bailey fans (lol), the wrestling game of your dreams has arrived.

2qkfNqW.gif

Gurrry

Bad raw. Only redeeming thing about it was the Joe/Heyman stuff and the Roman/Bray match.

Everything else is building up for more rehashed rematches.

I swear to god if we really get Cesaro/Shemus vs Hardys again at the next PPV, im gonna lose my mind. They have to seperate these teams.

Cagey

Banned
Still rooting for the Big Show, Gallows, Anderson, Dash, Dawson stable with all shaved heads and beards.

Like a Russian nesting doll.

So like Cass is definitely the guy who attacked Enzo at this point right?

Also loved that they snuck The Revival in again.

I did like that the Bray spot in the main event was a direct result of Rollins shitting on him in his promo calling him a false prophet and all that shit.... now if only Bray was going to beat Rollins.

I don't know why people have someone bought into the theory that NJPW has some kind of chance to expand into the west. It's a huge waste of money. They're not selling out all over the place in Japan.

No, in a couple years, USA is totally going to cancel RAW and replace it with New Japan because Kenny Omega will be having them sell out stadiums all around the US!

MC Safety

I tried to watch Table for 3 on the WWE network with Bob Backlund, Larry Zbyzsko, and Stan Hansen.

They're all interesting guys, but Backlund talking with one of his front teeth missing was genuinely unnerving.

The further we get from WM the more I think Berg/Lesnar was so good. I'm kinda excited for Joe/Lesnar.

It was arguably the best match on the card. Joe/Brock can absolutely tear the house down if that's the direction they want to take the match.

Also, Roman is unfortunately headed for full Cena 2.0 status. Obviously he's being protected in terms of power levels, but the crowd noise is depressingly similar in that he's still getting the biggest reactions on the show through the Let's Go Roman/Roman Sucks nonsense, no matter who he's up against or how many people are in the match. It's over, they won. Only the ratings can save us now.

I hate going to postgraduate interviews.

I am about to finish my Masters degree, so I decided to continue my studies by applying to a PhD. In the city I live there are only two places were you can do postgraduate studies that can give you a full-time scholarship. Only on one of those places I can apply with my current Bachelor's degree in International Relations. That place is the same university were I am about to get my Masters degree. So I go to the interview and one of the judges tell me that I should continue my studies in another place because I already got my Bachelor's degree and I am doing my Masters here. He told me that I have the capacity to be accepted in a foreign university and all that talk. I mean, if I had the money to pay for all that I would have done my Masters outside of Mexico.

I hate living here in Tijuana. My degree is useless, no one here knows about it, most people think it is related to international commerce. Before doing my Masters I worked for 3 years. Since my degree is useless I only got crappy jobs at call centers. They barely pay a living wage, so I was never was able to save any money to move to another city and apply to a Masters there. Honestly I just want a PhD degree so I can apply to a full-time teaching job at a state university. But the minimum requirement to get a full-time job is to have a PhD degree. At least the coordinator of the program wants me there, so I have some hope that I am going to be accepted, but I hate that to make a living in the field I like, teaching, minimum I have to get a PhD. If I could get out of here I would have done it years ago.

It was arguably the best match on the card. Joe/Brock can absolutely tear the house down if that's the direction they want to take the match.

Also, Roman is unfortunately headed for full Cena 2.0 status. Obviously he's being protected in terms of power levels, but the crowd noise is depressingly similar in that he's still getting the biggest reactions on the show through the Let's Go Roman/Roman Sucks nonsense, no matter who he's up against or how many people are in the match. It's over, they won. Only the ratings can save us now.

Yeah, it's going to be terrible having another great worker having good matches all the time on top while he's also making wrestling not look like only morons and insane people are involved in it. Much better to have some weird hippy vegan or a douchebag with an ego the size of Chicago.

Yeah, it's going to be terrible having another great worker having good matches all the time on top while he's also making wrestling not look like only morons and insane people are involved in it. Much better to have some weird hippy vegan or a douchebag with an ego the size of Chicago.

This post makes zero sense.

I hate going to postgraduate interviews.

I am about to finish my Masters degree, so I decided to continue my studies by applying to a PhD. In the city I live there are only two places were you can do postgraduate studies that can give you a full-time scholarship. Only on one of those places I can apply with my current Bachelor's degree in International Relations. That place is the same university were I am about to get my Masters degree. So I go to the interview and one of the judges tell me that I should continue my studies in another place because I already got my Bachelor's degree and I am doing my Masters here. He told me that I have the capacity to be accepted in a foreign university and all that talk. I mean, if I had the money to pay for all that I would have done my Masters outside of Mexico.

I hate living here in Tijuana. My degree is useless, no one here knows about it, most people think it is related to international commerce. Before doing my Masters I worked for 3 years. Since my degree is useless I only got crappy jobs at call centers. They barely pay a living wage, so I was never was able to save any money to move to another city and apply to a Masters there. Honestly I just want a PhD degree so I can apply to a full-time teaching job at a state university. But the minimum requirement to get a full-time job is to have a PhD degree. At least the coordinator of the program wants me there, so I have some hope that I am going to be accepted, but I hate that to make a living in the field I like, teaching, minimum I have to get a PhD. If I could get out of here I would have done it years ago.

Top FIVE?

Top FIVE?

1.- Zach Labour Jr., fighting for living wages and workers rights everywhere.
2.- Shi.... Naito, I wish I was as cool as him and throw my fucking title to that judge face.
3.- Pete Dunne, my smug-vegan hero.
4.- Minoru Suzuki, since you have to be a bad boy to survive in this city.
5.- Tyler Bate, I wish I was on my twenties to study another degree.

WrassleGAF, come get your mans

1.- Zach Labour Jr., fighting for living wages and workers rights everywhere.
2.- Shi.... Naito, I wish I was as cool as him and throw my fucking title to that judge face.
3.- Pete Dunne, my smug-vegan hero.
4.- Minoru Suzuki, since you have to be a bad boy to survive in this city.
5.- Tyler Bate, I wish I was on my twenties to study another degree.

Youre good people, Renel. I legitimately thought you posted in wrong thread. Good luck with your studies!

Nah, I just think people don't have anything to complain about at the moment. Give it a few hours.

WHO THE FUCK IS THE NEW GUY? bandwagon marks...

Top Bottom