• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Hex

Banned
She must know about lana's twitter problems.

Plus this gimmick is probably all lana's idea. She has a dance background and in earlier nxt house shows she was doing a hip hop dancing routine.

No, this was exactly what the Emmalina character was supposed to be.
It has been talked about in a few places. Emma could not/would not do it.

All the game discussion today, and the one thing that wasn't ripped on was my boy Mega Man :')

ONtOvEw.png
We don't rip on the dead friend.

/cheap heat
ignore MvC Infinite and Legacy Collection 2

The name is a combination of Jason Todd and The Court of Owls.
I actually guessed that might be the case.

somedevil

No, this was exactly what the Emmalina character was supposed to be.
It has been talked about in a few places. Emma could not/would not do it.

Emmalina character was not about dancing. No one knows the true idea of the gimmick because the person who created it left the company before it was fully realized. It was based around her looks and Emma couldn't pull it off.

If that idea ever comes back its probably going to be given to Mandy.

edit: Women get 1/4 of the show dedicated to them.

I wonder if Ellsworth will get the Ladder match spot reserved for valets? except the women will actually beat him up/push him off the ladder.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
How is AJ able to move/bump as well as he does given both his age and the years he's been doing this?

Most wrestlers with his mileage can barely walk, let alone do 450 corkscrews through tables.

Majukun

How is AJ able to move/bump as well as he does given both his age and the years he's been doing this?

Most wrestlers with his mileage can barely walk, let alone do 450 corkscrews through tables.

when yu are that smooth you don't only protect other poeple better,but yourself as well

Silexx

I'm sorry, but I'm watching on a delay, but did anyone else notice Becky and Charlotte miming smoking a joint during the Lana promo?

Majukun

I'm sorry, but I'm watching on a delay, but did anyone else notice Becky and Charlotte miming smoking a joint during the Lana promo?

difficult not to notice,they did it two times,one straight to camera

or maybe was a cup of tea? XD

He's evolved his style so smoothly and as he got older he stopped doing moves that were too demanding.

PWInsider said:
The United States Patent and Trademark Office partially suspended Bruce Tharpe's registration of the National Wrestling Alliance trademark (which was filed for back in March after it expired in December 2016) on 6/4 due to "a likelihood of confusion with a registered mark and under Trademark Act Sections 1 and 45 for failure to show the applied-for mark in use in commerce with any of the specified goods in Class 25. The applicant was also informed that the marks in two pending applications present a potential bar to registration under Section 2(d), if registered. In addition, applicant was required to provide an amended definite identification of goods, provide information relevant to examination under 37 C.F.R. §2.61(b), clarify the mark description, provide clarification regarding the claimed dates of first use, and provide clarification regarding the applicant’s claim of concurrent use."

It appears based on the ruling that the issue at play is related to merchandising of the NWA brand, specifically that the NWA name may come into conflict with other existing applications featuring a similar brand name and that Tharpe, in his application, did not show adequate proof that the brand was currently being used in commerce, i.e. was actually being sold.

PWInsider.com reported several weeks ago that the Billy Corgan purchase of the NWA brand was "in jeopardy" according to numerous sources but has learned that since then, the Corgan and Tharpe sides have continued discussions.

Whether this suspension of the NWA trademark has any bearing on the Corgan purchase plans remains to be seen.

I don't know what's funnier, no one knowing who owns NWA, or that being unclear for potentially years and nobody caring enough until Smashing Pumpkins Guy bothered to try and own it

Top Bottom