• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I feel for his finisher to be more heal he should choke them a little ala chris masters by throwing them around, then when they are weakened slam them down s the final blow

Tagyhag

LgqMvr.gif

Ahhh what a look.

Why can't you wrestle well damn it, you could be so good. ;~;

Randy being cleansed from the WWE? I know more than a few of you would love that.

We can only hope. Most overrated performer in the history of the business.

-Terrible promo
-Shit Charisma 80% of the time
-Good in the ring but rarely great
-Pushed to the moon for 15 years

Just completely tired of him.

Hex

Banned
Not racism, just people being angry about having a champ with no actual build up that they just decided to put the belt on.

Horse shit.
If they had a match all of the sudden at the end of Smackdown and give the belt to Aj the crowd would go nuts.
Fuck man, if they gave Mojo a win and the belt the crowd would go ape shit and USA USA USA.
Don't be dense.

Horse shit.
If they had a match all of the sudden at the end of Smackdown and give the belt to Aj the crowd would go nuts.
Fuck man, if they gave Mojo a win and the belt the crowd would go ape shit and USA USA USA.
Don't be dense.

Yeah, because it took AJ two-three weeks and losing 90% of his matches in the wwe to get the belt.

Jinder having it besides serving the expansion side of the company in India also works to make Orton a relevant face, sort of like the reason Reigns was the #30 at the Rumble. And it's working, I'd take a returning Zack Ryder as champ over Mahal. At this point anyone decent enough can hold that title.

Top Bottom