• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Evie (and Nixon Newell) was signed at the same time as Kimber Lee and Ruby. She's another one who could make the company a good deal of money when she makes it to the main roster... Umm... Just mention to Vince she's part Samoan.

They wouldn't have pushed Bayley to begin with (much less giving her a WrestleMania win) if she wasn't selling merch.

Evie (and Nixon Newell) was signed at the same time as Kimber Lee and Ruby. She's another one who could make the company a good deal of money when she makes it to the main roster... Umm... Just mention to Vince she's part Samoan.

Nixon Newell is amazing.

She'd supplant Cross if she went to NXT as my fav female wreslter.

Hex

Banned
It is sad that I want to call Tamina a wanna be Nya Jax.
I also can not stand Charlotte.
I do not know what it will take to make me give a shit and not despise her (and not in a fan/heat) way

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
"Are you done ripping off your father?

I'm the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be"

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFF NATALIA.

Slizz

Charlotte was the only female to go over to SD right? This whole back and forth with these 4, 5, 6.... is stale. Like most WWE things

There you go!

Shake it up.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
So have you all come to terms with the fact that Ellsworth is winning the briefcase?

Cause it's happening.

You can take that...

To the bank.

Top Bottom