• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

don't know what to even call this but i like it
OftM6Zb.gif

What's the best ever Money In The Bank match?

I mean the actual MITB match and not the best ever match on the PPV.

Late but the original is still the one to beat.
Great selection of wrasslers with each one performing a role

Jericho: The glue
Shelton: Spot monkey
Kane: Monster spots
Benoit: face storytelling
Edge: Heel storytelling
Christian: Comic heel

Otherwise from the mania selection you've also got...
WM23: Star packed match up, good length
WM24: the best of the spotfest style, lot of midcarders looking to break through the ceiling

When it comes to the MitB matches from the same named PPV there is a bit of a problem of the sheer mass of them blurring all together, I of course have a preference to the one where Kane wins because both he and Big Show make the big guy in a ladder match angle work wonders as they maul everyone trying their flippy shit.
Decisive winner as well.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
owens vs nakamura has happened several times

and has been 'eh' several times so i dont think corbin is going to ruin some 5 star classic

Nekofrog

Banned
The brilliance what?of Steve Austin's initial use it what?was that it was as if it was​ his psychotic sub conscious emerging when he said it, it was a nervous tick he couldn't control. He was a victim of the tick, but then it got over and dominated​ everything :(

I wish Smackdown could go over an extra ten or fifteen minutes. I'm not talking a third hour but just ten more minutes to let the main event breathe because the main event always gets interrupted by having two commercials happening during it and only about ten minutes of televised wrestling.

I don't care about business. I care about truth, lies, dignity, and taste. Now get out of here!

DDP was a top 10 babyface of all time.

The brilliance what?of Steve Austin's initial use it what?was that it was as if it was​ his psychotic sub conscious emerging when he said it, it was a nervous tick he couldn't control. He was a victim of the tick, but then it got over and dominated​ everything :(

That first promo he did on Scotty 2 Hotty where he pretended Scotty was Kurt Angle is one of the secret best promos of all time

you know i kind of want the enzo and cass tag team break up just for the chance of a reveal that cass beat himself up to throw suspicion off from him doing it

Trump is done tomorrow

tumblr_mupbpdKllB1sphl01o1_250.gif

Remember when we thought he was done after making fun of a disabled journalist?

Remember when we thought he was done after getting caught bragging about sexual assault?

Remember when we thought he was done after violating the emolument clause?

Remember when we thought he was done when he violated any number of laws as President?

He's as bulletproof as TNA/Impact Wrestling.

Coincidentally, both Trump and TNA are happy to work with white supremacists/Neo-Nazis. Maybe that's the secret?

Top Bottom