• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Gorillaz

I hope Miz is the new Shield member lol
image.php

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WWE's roster is in such dire shape right now. It's kind of funny. They're really reaping what they sought by feeding everyone to Cena.

BHZ Mayor

I'm gonna go ahead and call it. The mystery Shield member is Ambrose. The beating last week was planned and he knew they could take it.

Would it mean something if some guy from nxt is the new guy?

lemme call up aeiden english or mojo rawlings.

Actually, mawjo rawlings would be awesome

Big One

Banned
WWE desperately needs to do SOMETHING fresh here.

I'd say just push Roman Reigns...yes he isn't ready yet and he's green as hell, BUT he's super over and believable as a top face imo. Make the main event of Summerslam Roman Reigns vs. guy with the belt.

Ithil

WWE desperately needs to do SOMETHING fresh here.

I'd say just push Roman Reigns...yes he isn't ready yet and he's green as hell, BUT he's super over and believable as a top face imo. Make the main event of Summerslam Roman Reigns vs. guy with the belt.

Then he crashes and burns a few months later when it's clear he's not ready for that position.

WWE's roster is in such dire shape right now. It's kind of funny. They're really reaping what they sought by feeding everyone to Cena.

Srsly.

I would love for Barrett to be in the title match, lol yeah right. So ADR, Orton, Sheamus, and we all know Cena will be in it. Probably Big Show and Kane as well. So, there's at least six out of the eight that I would groan and lose interest if they win the title.

Top Bottom