• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Gorillaz

Glad I get to see Legs before the presser

Vince, probably was so hungry to use that exercise footage, "IDK HOW TO USE IT JUST USE IT MONDAY"

Chamber

love on your sleeve
jLjKZx7SZVGV9.png

GSP is a great, great man.

kirblar

I really can't believe they're doing this gimmick in 2014.

Some things never change.
Eh, it actually works now due to Putin's a-holery in a way it hasn't for pretty much the past decade and a half. It's fun, and incorporating the Obama footage was hilarious.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Still doing squashes, eh?

JBL does the foreign heel reaction announcing shitty. Remember how Hassan was hated by EVERYONE, faces and heels.

Ryder is playing the part of token black wrestler tonight because WWE has run out of actual black men to job out to Rusev.

JTG was hiding in a janitor closet during creative meetings

Ithil

These squashes need to stop after the first month. They lose all effectiveness when you do them every week for ages.

Ultratech

Zzzz....this is what, the 10th time this exact match has happened?

It'd be nice to have him in a match that lasted longer than 2-3 minutes.

Phatmac

Dunno about you guys but I'm loving how desperate they're trying to make Rusev be a huge thing. That big flag at the end and that gold metal is all so good.

somedevil

Ryder is playing the part of token black wrestler tonight because WWE has run out of actual black men to job out to Rusev.

JTG was hiding in a janitor closet during creative meetings

There is one black wrestler still left for Rusev to face at the next pay per view and its
Mark Henry

Top Bottom