• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

dream

Gimmick posters are supposed to be fun but everything I've seen from you is poor. You need to step up your game amongst Heel and BIONIC.

That's because it's not a gimmick. Daniel Bryan is a midcard-level talent who lucked into a chant that is easy enough for WWE's poor and uneducated demographic to chant. And now they're starting to forget about it.

this has been a good ass raw

cena v kane is gonna be epic as well

image.php

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
It really didn't though.
Not to Smarks but they built a guy who can carry a main event as a face and get the crowd to react. And he's a much better wrestler than Cena is.
In terms of "over-ness" Sheamus reminds me of Sid. He can be a top face that can main event a PPV but not quite carry the company. He'll always hit higher as the top heel.

ghostmind

Hey, fuck you Cena. Fuck you so much.

Vickie Guerrero is a HARDWORKING WOMAN, A GREAT MOTHER, AND A WIDOW TO ONE OF THE GREATEST. Show some goddamn respect.

This. Cena didn't need to say that shit, but he's got to keep sucking Vince's dick since his old ass is obviously terrified of losing his spot.

somedevil

You don't have to do a Russo swerve to do "Reigns does the superman punch for the 9th time and knocks the guy off the apron" as the finish.

Well its working because the crowd is into him. They built him up correctly. He has his spots but I will not judge if he can do a real match until he faces Orton in a 15 minute match.

Ithil

Well its working because the crowd is into him. They built him up correctly. He has his spots but I will not judge if he can do a real match until he faces Orton in a 15 minute match.

For now, they are. But he's already spamming them nonstop and his singles push is in literally its first night. What's it gonna be in a year?

Gorillaz

I hope someone gifs that one kid in the pink clapping by himself in the crowd with Paige coming out.

It could be the new fist raised up inthe air gif from the NoD entrance

PInk Tape

Banned
So is Cameron a heel or..?

That's because it's not a gimmick. Daniel Bryan is a midcard-level talent who lucked into a chant that is easy enough for WWE's poor and uneducated demographic to chant. And now they're starting to forget about it.

You are aware that they chanted Yes at the beginning of Raw..

somedevil

For now, they are. But he's already spamming them nonstop and his singles push is in literally its first night. What's it gonna be in a year?

The crowd is smart now to pick up if he spams they will turn on him. Remember Bray vs Reigns. We will know his progress when he faces Orton when they have had a lot of house show matches already.

Top Bottom