• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I think Paige kinda sucks, not Kelly Kelly bad, but close to Kaitlyn bad. Honestly, I don't think she's being built very well. She probably should be a heel honestly.

Vylash

Remember when people thought that NXT would change things? REMEMBER?

0cSjI.gif

strobogo

Banned
Paige is cakeless, brehs. I can't believe some of you created animated gifs.

I feel like the internet has really gone too far with ass worship. If it isn't like Naomi's, it doesn't count anymore. That's not fair. A nice ass doesn't have to be huge and fat. Paige has an ass. When you see those unfortunate girls who have what I call the back-ass, then you can say they have no ass. The girl where the back runs into the ass with zero difference between them. They usually have the body type of way over weight on top, but somehow with bird legs to hold them up. Those girls have no ass. It is unfortunate. That is not what is going on with Paige.

Heel

I feel like the internet has really gone too far with ass worship. If it isn't like Naomi's, it doesn't count anymore. That's not fair. A nice ass doesn't have to be huge and fat. Paige has an ass. When you see those unfortunate girls who have what I call the back-ass, then you can say they have no ass. The girl where the back runs into the ass with zero difference between them. They usually have the body type of way over weight on top, but somehow with bird legs to hold them up. Those girls have no ass. It is unfortunate. That is not what is going on with Paige.

...bruh, she makes Arianny Celeste look like she has a donk.

Mengetsu

Stro speaking that truth. Just cause it's not fat doesn't mean no ass. Just like breast some like them big some like them small.

Top Bottom