• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
A lot of shit would stay the same... but I can speak authoritatively that the commentary would be a million times better.

I still don't know how they put up with that. Maybe Cole would be better without someone screaming in his ear. And dump JBL and put on Sandow.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How come you NXT guys didn't tell us about Stardust? This cat is awesome.

Unlike Paige, Adam Rose, Bo Dallas, Big E's Twitter account, etc

KissVibes

Banned
It's all a plan of the MAINSTREAM LIBERAL MEDIA to indoctrinate the youth of America into thinking that males should be effeminate and GIRLY so as to make them SUBMISSIVE to their SLAVE masters to prevent any UPRISINGS when the government comes for our GUNS.

alex-jones-second-o.gif

ku-medium.gif

FIVE STAR POST.

Alucard

Banned
Quickly read through spoilers for the show and watched the final 10 minutes. The AA spot was really funny. I drop my 2-year-old daughter from a height like that when we're playing around on the couch or on a mattress.

It sounds like there was some good stuff on the show though. I'll FF through it throughout the week.

Remember when people thought that Triple H would change things? REMEMBER?

I guarantee you that as soon as WWE's financials came out Vince took 100% control back of all booking decisions. He wants to get WWE back to being a good buy for investors, and in today's bear market the only way to show that is by going back to the status quo. Which means back to dumb gimmicks, back to gross-out humor, back to giants getting pushed, and, I expect after MITB, back to Cena as champion.

Cagey

Banned
Cody Rhodes was mildly interesting tonight, which means he was more interesting than he's been in years.

WWE writers falling back on vomit and poop jokes is lazy.

Good matches that didn't mean much.

That's because it's not a gimmick. Daniel Bryan is a midcard-level talent who lucked into a chant that is easy enough for WWE's poor and uneducated demographic to chant. And now they're starting to forget about it.
The problem is groupthink from newer posters here paints you a gimmick because you dislike what the "smart fan" is supposed to. It's truly stupid.

Guess my enjoying Roman Reigns and his spam the Smash stick offense rather than dumping on him and crying that the other ex-Shield members aren't getting pushed because of him is going to become gimmicky since that's not what I'm supposed to like.

UberTag

I guarantee you that as soon as WWE's financials came out Vince took 100% control back of all booking decisions. He wants to get WWE back to being a good buy for investors, and in today's bear market the only way to show that is by going back to the status quo. Which means back to dumb gimmicks, back to gross-out humor, back to giants getting pushed, and, I expect after MITB, back to Cena as champion.
Cena vs. Rusev shall be a glorious World Title feud.
How will Cena overcome the odds of Putin, the KGB and Lana's Legs?

Rofl wait a minute i think i might have to youtube for this Cody Rhodes stuff
It's the only thing worth watching from this tired shell of a show.

If only,friend

I just picked a gold filter since he is...yea.

ALLGOLDEVERYTHING
I'll probably only have this up till the next Raw or like wednesday

Yeah, I'm liking the gold better. I'm gonna stalk his twitter account for new pics. Sadly someone claimed the logo already.

Heel

It's all about keeping it fun and playful, Heel.

I couldn't agree more. I challenge everyone reading to embrace the concept that wrestling is a ridiculous entertainment spectacle, sit back and actually enjoy themselves.

More puke, more effeminate male duos, more demonic entities suddenly returning to consciousness on a stretcher only to be carefully placed back on the stretcher and rolled over a yellow line signaling that they've lost.

Keep it playful.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So fucked up what they did with giving Roman EVERYTHING. God damn, and people thought all three were going to get pushes. They literally gave Roman everything that the Shield built up. The look, the theme, the tron, everything. Does Ambrose even come through the crowd anymore?

So fucked up what they did with giving Roman EVERYTHING. God damn, and people thought all three were going to get pushes. They literally gave Roman everything that the Shield built up. The look, the theme, the tron, everything. Does Ambrose even come through the crowd anymore?

That was the plan from day one. Reigns always got the upper hand in all the feuds and usually got the pin in any tag matches they had. The best thing to happen to these guys is to separate from Reigns, hes gonna get exposed hard when they are forced to have a single's match where he is leading the match. Ambrose and Rollins are gonna spend most of the rest of their career putting him over though

Why does it matter? They'll all be big stars because of The Shield anyways. Roman keeping the music and crowd entrance fits him. What's sad is that Swagger still has that Real American theme and Cesaro is stuck with shit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why does it matter? They'll all be big stars because of The Shield anyways. Roman keeping the music and crowd entrance fits him. What's sad is that Swagger still has that Real American theme and Cesaro is stuck with shit.

They're really not. It matters because it's just proof that everything existed as a vehicle for Roman. Not for Ambrose, not for Rollins, just for Reigns. Maybe they realized their mistake halfway through that Reigns was as one trick pony as you get, but they reverted on it and pulled the trigger anyways.

It ain't NWO. They ain't Hogan, Nash, and Hall. It's DX with Triple H and the New Age Outlaws. And we know who's Triple H, and we know who the NAO are.

Alucard

Banned

Looking forward to Ambrose doing some solo promos and getting on his way to the top of the mountain.

You didn't think people were kidding when they said earlier "prepare for Roman Reigns being shoved down your throat worse than Bryan and YES ever was", did you?

Zach

Starrcade '83: A Flair for the Gold - B

Starrcade '84: The Million Dollar Challenge - C

WrestleMania - B-
The Wrestling Classic - D+
Starrcade '85: The Gathering - C

WrestleMania 2 - C+
The Big Event - C-
Starrcade '86: The Sky Walkers - C+

WrestleMania III - B-
Starrcade '87: Chi-Town Heat - C+
Survivor Series '87 - C-

Bunkhouse Stampede '88 - C-
Royal Rumble '88 - C-
Clash of the Champions I - B+
WrestleMania IV - C
Clash of the Champions II - C+
The Great American Bash '88 - B
SummerSlam '88 - D
Clash of the Champions III - C-
Survivor Series '88 - D
Clash of the Champions IV - C+
Starrcade '88: True Gritt - B

Royal Rumble '89 - F
Clash of the Champions V - C-
Clash of the Champions VI - B
WrestleMania V - B-
WrestleWar '89 - C
Clash of the Champions VII - C+
The Great American Bash '89 - B+
SummerSlam '89 - C
Clash of the Champions VIII - B-
Halloween Havoc '89 - C+
Clash of the Champions IX - B
Survivor Series '89 - D+
Starrcade '89: Future Shock - C+

Royal Rumble '90 - D+
Clash of the Champions X - B-
WrestleWar '90 - C
WrestleMania VI - B
Capital Combat: The Return of Robocop - B-
Clash of the Champions XI - C
The Great American Bash '90 - B-
SummerSlam '90 - D
Clash of the Champions XII - D
Halloween Havoc '90 - C-
Clash of the Champions XIII - D
Survivor Series '90 - D+
Starrcade '90: Collision Course - B-

Royal Rumble '91 - D+
Clash of the Champions XIV - B-
WrestleWar '91 - C+
WrestleMania VII - D+
SuperBrawl - C-
Clash of the Champions XV - B-
The Great American Bash '91 - F
SummerSlam '91 - C-
Clash of the Champions XVI - C
Halloween Havoc '91 - B-
Clash of the Champions XVII - B-
Survivor Series '91 - D
This Tuesday in Texas - C
Starrcade '91: Battlebowl - C-

Royal Rumble '92 - B-
Clash of the Champions XVIII - B
SuperBrawl II - B+
WrestleMania VIII - B-
WrestleWar '92 - B-
Beach Blast '92 - B+
Clash of the Champions XIX - B
The Great American Bash '92 - C+
SummerSlam '92 - C-
Clash of the Champions XX - B+
Halloween Havoc '92 - C-
Clash of the Champions XXI - C+

Erik Watts was actually cheered during his match! Amazing!

Pro_Wrestling_Star_Man.png

From wikipedia-

Birth name Cody Runnels[1][2]
Ring name(s) Stardust
Cody Rhodes
Cody Runnels
Billed height 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)[3]
Billed weight 220 lb (100 kg

Top Bottom