• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

- Renee Young spoke to Roman Reigns on the RAW Backstage Pass post-show this week. Reigns said he's overcome so many obstacles to get where he's at and feels like he's the next WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

- Renee also spoke to John Cena on this week's post-show. Cena said The Authority gave him an opportunity bit his odds are pretty slim at Money In the Bank. Cena said he's most grateful for the opportunity.

JEEEEEEEEEZUS

this is a painful promo to listen.

This is pain:

a44b608753865c44caaf66a741884ad5.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
John Cena needs to keep throwing stairs and chairs every match and he'll finally get over after 8 years of being a heel.

Bonus he can team up with Sheamus who will get over throwing ladders. Team TLC.

bean breath, when WWE sees that their flop of a Network's subscription numbers are down to 200k because nobody reupped, and they have to run back to the cable companies with their tail tucked between their legs, how much of a cut how much of a cut do you think they'll offer them, bean breath? My prediction is 70/30, with WWE keeping the small portion of the pie.

I see them moving to a free-to-play model. Wrestling Podcasts are doing better business than the Network right now because they're free and wrestling fans are poor, it just makes sense. They have some great sponsors helping them keep the lights on and soon they'll also be keeping the lights on at Titan Towers. Look for Shari's Berries, Legal Zoom, and Deer Hunter 2014 to start peppering ads all over WWE Network.

You guys are ruining Raw for me with your spoilery avatars. It's not exactly clear but it looks like A Man Named Sting debuts his Star Sting gimmick tonight.

Sblargh

Banned
Stardust is amazing! Just watched the clip on youtube and I'll guess that will be it for my RAW experience this week. Nothing to make me sad there.

RAW starts, Stardust makes his debut, RAW ends. Perfect show right there.

I need to see what Bean Breath thinks of this show so far.

Cena just dropped 'Every Which Way But Loose' in the middle of his promo.

Every_which_way_but_loose.jpg

Bray Wyatt sang He's Got The Whole World In His Hands again.

The people here who consider themselves the opposite of a gimmick poster believe Bray is a better promo than Cena.

Yeah.

I vote this week's bean breath review down on last weeks and all the previous weeks. At this point he's toilet break material. It was a good run for a while, but now he's stale - like his breath. HA! John Cena style.

I feel like the internet has really gone too far with ass worship. If it isn't like Naomi's, it doesn't count anymore. That's not fair. A nice ass doesn't have to be huge and fat. Paige has an ass. When you see those unfortunate girls who have what I call the back-ass, then you can say they have no ass. The girl where the back runs into the ass with zero difference between them. They usually have the body type of way over weight on top, but somehow with bird legs to hold them up. Those girls have no ass. It is unfortunate. That is not what is going on with Paige.

iRsXUFGX5jYDj.gif

PInk Tape

Banned
Definitely not a popular opinion in this thread, but I think it was a good thing that Ambrose and Rollins didn't keep any of the Shield stuff. Yes, even the music.
It wouldn't make sense for Seth to have it since he wants every remnant of the Shield destroyed and gone. He moved on to bigger and better pastures and left his "brothers" in the dust. If I was him I wouldn't want the things that symbolize getting held back in WWE with me at all.
Ambrose doesn't need it at all because he has had his own character thing going on for a while now: the looney, sleazy, nutty wrestler who makes goofy faces. I'm assuming that they believe that he can forge his own path, character, and identity without all of the Shield stuff. I honestly think he prefers it that way.
Then there's Roman who I think needed it the most because he probably doesn't have a solid direction to go with his character yet. He needs a crutch to hold him up until he finds his own identity.

I'm just going to mention that the Ambrose/Reigns stuff is just assumptions and I don't dislike Reigns in any way. I look forward to what he does in his solo career.

Top Bottom