• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Aiii

So not worth it
Someone should tell WWE that we are familiar with aluminium and nobody is buying they are heavy or that it's like being hit by a car.

Be fucking real WWE, Jesus.

strobogo

Banned
That was pretty rad, but I always laugh when Cena struggles and acts like the steps weigh 400 pounds when guys half John's size can pick them up with no issues.

ElRenoRaven

This would be a great match to pull a Hart/Austin type thing. Have Cena go heel beating the shit out of Bray and getting more frustrated cause he won't stay down. Have it end with Cena the heel and Bray the face. Won't happen but it would be a great time to do it.

Not that I've been paying too much attention but the flow of this match feels wrong, I've seen finishers flung out multiple times and now we're back down to Cena trying to withstand a running senton for the count.

zychi

Banned
So bray v cena three ppvs in a row?

Did punk come back?

Im stroking out at the united center and missing the shitshow ppv

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bray Wyatt is fucking money. No matter how hard Cena tries to bury, he gains it back as soon as he's in the ring. Good on Cena for selling it too.

Just wish it would persist AFTER the match.

Ithil

Of course, Cena gets up from Bray's finisher on the outside at 5 but Bray needs his goons to pick him up from Cena's.

Top Bottom