• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

The sheer Sunday Night Raw feeling of this special event has me wondering if the two teams outside the ring will end up shifting this into a random 6 man tag match when they inevitably interfere.

I'll
Mark
for a
heel turn

It's crossed my mind as a possibility. Would be very interesting, so no, it's not happening.

It just crossed his mind that he's a millionaire that's begging for more dollars at the behest of a crazy old man.

His face reads like that of a man that who sold his soul to the devil under the conditions that he gets a cut of the merchandise.

Bray sure has hit all of his shit early. That can't be good.

Kaladin

WWE's Last Man Standing matches are so boring with counting after every move. It should be about wearing your opponent down for a big move and then counting, not spot...count...spot....count...spot...count....spot...count....repeat.

Homer-boxing.jpg

Cena's matches in a nutshell.

ElRenoRaven

Can't wait to see Harper and Rowen turn on bray and become card carrying Cena followers. Mark my word it's coming tonight. Just you watch.

deafmedal

This show has felt like EVERY Raw for the past 2 months.

I hope that kid in the front row with the John Cena action figure uses it as a voodoo doll, enabling Bray Wyatt to get the victory.

White pants vs jorts

This is like wrestling shirt vs wrestling shirt levels of fashion battle.

this thread is far more entertaining than this match thus far

Kaladin

Harper, you were left alone in the ring with Cena, everything in this match is legal and you do nothing?

You go after the guys whose purpose is to counter you and not go after Bray?

I don't get that logic.

Ithil

WWE's Last Man Standing matches are so boring with counting after every move. It should be about wearing your opponent down for a big move and then counting, not spot...count...spot....count...spot...count....spot...count....repeat.

You seen their I Quit matches lately?

*opening lock up*

Ref: DO YOU WANNA QUIT?

*Headlock*

*stand in disbelief staring at the ref*

You seen their I Quit matches lately?

*opening lock up*

*Headlock*

*stand in disbelief staring at the ref*

Throw in Cena's oddly toned "nope nope" and "ARRRGH, AHHHHH!....no" for the true I quit experience.

strobogo

Banned
There hasn't been enough shenanigans. They need to go all out. All this is doing is continuing to make Bray look like a putz.

Top Bottom