• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Isn't that theme just nuts? It's like something Pharoah Monche would rap over.

omg a Pharoahe mention in WrassleGAF

dream come here, I need to shake your hand.

Also, John Cena's been on autopilot like never before for like the last year. It's kinda incredible.

Is the WWE realky going to make Sina champ?

VYz2M.gif

Showaddy

It'll go to Cena because...well because it's Cena and they don't know any better.

It really should go to Bray though for Bryan to win back down the line.

It'll go to Cena because...well because it's Cena and they don't know any better.

It really should go to Bray though for Bryan to win back down the line.

They have no clue when Bryan's coming back, and with severe neck injuries there's always a 1% chance he doesn't even come back. They have to move on.

The rumors are the plan is Brock vs the champ at SS. If Brock wins, whoever wins at MITB is transitional. Look at that list of people in the match and tell me who could afford to be transitional at this point and not be affected by being a fluke champ who's fed to Brock, because how I see it, there's only one.

They have no clue when Bryan's coming back, and with severe neck injuries there's always a 1% chance he doesn't even come back. They have to move on.

The rumors are the plan is Brock vs the champ at SS. If Brock wins, whoever wins at MITB is transitional. Look at that list of people in the match and tell me who could afford to be transitional at this point and not be affected by being a fluke champ who's fed to Brock, because how I see it, there's only one.
Orton. Dude is the living embodiment of a transitional champ

Vylash

Brock needs to get his win back against Cena

Big One

Banned
Yeah Orton would be a good fit if they want to do a Brock main event. Orton vs. Brock was something that's been suggested that WWE wanted to happen in the past.

Cesaro could get it too, since they want to do Cesaro vs. Brock. Summerslam might be too soon though.

Heroman

Banned

Del rio?

Top Bottom