• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Alucard

Banned
For Cesaro you would probably need strict weight lift training

Yup. Just don't expect to achieve something like that overnight and you are good to go.

And yes, hardcore weight training.

Hmm, I'm more interested in just strict weight loss at the moment. Finding that DDP has been quite good for helping to tone muscles in my legs and not bad for the arms and shoulders either. More than anything, it's just made me more health conscious in general. Not sure I want to do weight lifting since I don't want the longterm joint pain. Just sticking with push-ups and DDP Yoga for the time being.

I'm currently 239lbs or so. Want to get down to 210 by the end of the year, which I think is very realistic, achievable, and sustainable.

Diet is always the biggest challenge.

Okay, I'm motivated now. Out for real this time. :)

You know, I can buy the idea that Sandie was so distraught over his loss to Cena that he resorts to this because he thinks this is entertaining to idiots

Hmm, I'm more interested in just strict weight loss at the moment. Finding that DDP has been quite good for helping to tone muscles in my legs and not bad for the arms and shoulders either. More than anything, it's just made me more health conscious in general. Not sure I want to do weight lifting since I don't want the longterm joint pain. Just sticking with push-ups and DDP Yoga for the time being.

I'm currently 239lbs or so. Want to get down to 210 by the end of the year, which I think is very realistic, achievable, and sustainable.

Diet is always the biggest challenge.

Okay, I'm motivated now. Out for real this time. :)

Of course. Just be more like your hero aka me

:)

UberTag

It amuses me that Sandow had more credibility when he was trading barbs with Miss Piggy than he does now.

3132489732_1_8_k1nWMfyc.jpg

Top Bottom