• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Kusagari

The real problem with Rusev is he just doesn't seem threatening at all.

Him waving the flag was so ridiculous it was making me laugh.

Joeki11a

Banned
Do people realize Swagger and Colter are wwe mockin tea party fringe?, they even wanted Glenn Beck/Alex Jones Ron Paul to be part of that once then Swagger ruined it with his arrest.

UberTag

I don't get the super athlete. Dude looks like a strong fat guy. When I think of Russian* super athlete, I think of super juiced up guys like Drago or Zangief.
Go to WWE.com and check out the Superstars lineup of Rusev and Ryback standing next to each other.

alexanderrusev_1_full_20140224.png
ryback_1_full.png

Rusev's arms look like toothpicks.

Nah he's actually right

It's still better than TNA don't get me wrong, but at some point you can only see pure shit on TV so often before you acknowledge it's shit and try to find something else on for that hour. At some point you give out the benefit of the doubt muuuuuuuuch more times than it's deserved (spoiler: it's only deserved once)

Eh, it has been worse is all I'm saying. Man, I'm not watching TNA anymore. Saw the second hour of a show that was actually good and watched the entire next episode. That's enough for me.

dream

The thing about Alex Rusev is that thing he does where he drops to his knees, kisses the mat twice, then JUMPS TO HIS FEET FROM A KNEELING POSITION is fucking rad as shit.

Sblargh

Banned
I think this was the worst Raw since I started following wrestling on the beggining of the year. That Raw with Kane coming out of the ring at least I was entertained because I hadn't seen that 300 times like y'all, but this one just broke my spirit. I don't know why, it's not like it was awfully offensive bad, I just lost the will to watch.

strobogo

Banned
The thing about Alex Rusev is that thing he does where he drops to his knees, kisses the mat twice, then JUMPS TO HIS FEET FROM A KNEELING POSITION is fucking rad as shit.

That's not hard to do. In fact, if you can't do that, you're probably unhealthy. I'm pretty sure that's actually a legit sign of being unfit if you can't do that.

Top Bottom