• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Sblargh

Banned
I'm pretty sure the sexual harassment in NXT is mostly Bill DeMott being a fucking creep and he got fired for stuff when he was in charge of DSW only to get brought back a couple of years later. I believe that was a big reason why Kenny Omega quit. Something about he'd make dudes do training naked and put his ass in these naked dudes' faces and make them do the same.

Dang.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man, Reigns vs Orton? Battle over who gets to look cooler while doing their trademark spots. Throw Nash in there and just make it a triple threat

strobogo

Banned
How is Bill DeMott in a position to train people they want to be stars?

No idea. He was helping train people at the end of WCW as well. And then after the buy out, he was wrestling for a bout a year before becoming a trainer and he's been that for over a decade now. It's not like he was an impressive wrestler or anything. He's been removed from that spot 3 or 4 times and always ends up back as head trainer even though he was just a passable fat guy wrestler.

Ithil

I'm pretty sure the sexual harassment in NXT is mostly Bill DeMott being a fucking creep and he got fired for stuff when he was in charge of DSW only to get brought back a couple of years later. I believe that was a big reason why Kenny Omega quit. Something about he'd make dudes do training naked and put his ass in these naked dudes' faces and make them do the same.

The sexual harassment claims are for a different guy than DeMott. The complaints about DeMott are that he's an overly harsh trainer that mistreats the trainees. It's the strength trainer that's been accused of sexual harassment towards the NXT Divas, but only by those couple guys who were released last year.

Eh, it's not that bad tonight. We've seen a lot worse over the last month or so. I'm really good at tuning things out at the drop of a dime, so my opinion may not be valid.

Sblargh

Banned
I had to cleanse myself from the poison that is Cena. Did I miss anything after he no-sold what broke Bryan's neck in kayfabe?

UberTag

Eh, it's not that bad tonight. We've seen a lot worse over the last month or so. I'm really good at tuning things out at the drop of a dime, so my opinion may not be valid.
"It's okay that the product is mediocre.
It's been plenty mediocre over the past month and sometimes awful.
I'm really good at not paying attention anyhow."

Spoken like a true diehard WWE fan. Clearly your opinion is more valid than you realize.

Top Bottom