• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

DMczaf

The people bitching about RE and God of War going in completely new directions....

This is why we are stuck in WM2000 in 2016.

The people bitching about RE and God of War going in completely new directions....

This is why we are stuck in WM2000 in 2016.
The God of War looks weird but I can't judge it as I've only seen 9 seconds. But my eyes were wide open. I'll watch all of the videos when I get home tomorrow.

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2016/06/13/stone-cold-steve-austin-wwe-ipa-what-chant

“AJ Styles just carried Roman Reigns to two world class matches back-to-back. The second one wasn’t as good as the first, but it’s hard to top an all-time classic. Reigns carried his end, but that was all A.J. They keep beating that kid, and they’ve got a potential superstar on their hands."

“(Styles) has only been working 16, 18 years, he’s got it figured out. Put a rocket on his ass and send him to the moon. I would love to see them run with Styles. I called him over the last time I saw him, which was before he got into that string of really good matches, and we’d never met. I said, ‘Hey man, good luck.’ When you see guys like that – who have been around the world and are veterans, you want them to finally get paid. He’s paid a million dues and he ain’t made no money. I want to see the kid go out and have a seven-figure year finally.”

WWE Network

While this hasn’t been confirmed yet, numerous websites and personalities have said that the reason the NWA President Bruce Tharpe was at NXT Takeover: The End and meeting with Triple H was over the WWE looking to acquire a new library. And the library is an important one.

Supposedly, the WWE is attempting to acquire the Houston Wrestling library. Paul Boesch’s Houston Wrestling is one of the biggest and most important libraries the WWE doesn’t already own, and with a little more classic content appearing on the service lately and major shows close to being completed with classic content likely to be focused on even more going forward, it only makes sense that the company would need more content.

Of course, they have a hundred thousand hours and then some of content not yet available, but WWE is preserving history and truly becoming the library for pro wrestling and with this, they take one step closer toward that goal. Beyond that, Mike Johnson of PWInsider had mentioned months ago that the company was looking at international libraries. And finally, Les Thatcher is in talks with WWE as the company is attempting to obtain the Heartland Wrestling Association library from 2000 and 2001 during the period the company acted as a developmental system for WWE.

Those jaded would be quick to not care about this news, stating the WWE Network has so much content missing that they already own, but it is important to remember that both the uploading of content has improved significantly in the last year or so and that when major shows such as RAW, Smackdown, and Nitro are all completed it opens up the door for more content to be worked on. It may not be as quick as some would like, but the content you want will be coming.
http://www.wwenetworknews.com/2016/06/14/rumor-wwe-acquiring-a-big-old-school-library/

DMczaf

Bruce-Tharpe-and-Triple-H-e1465864193915.jpg

Top Bottom