• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

WWEKOF_SethRollins.gif

Redesign, Rebuild, Reclaim.

The true poster has returned.

Zach

If there was less talking -- especially over-the-top filth-talk -- this would probably be C-ish. But this show was grimy, even by ECW's standards.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
and yeah, no one's going to drop Fortune Dream 3 for card of the year this year

can't wait for Gaf to vote some random takeover card of the year

klonere

Banned
Liked by Sasha Banks on Tumblr.

ClAKMAMWgAAY8dW.jpg:small

and yeah, no one's going to drop Fortune Dream 3 for card of the year this year

can't wait for Gaf to vote some random takeover card of the year

no shit we won't, like 5 of us in this thread are going to recognize half of the names on the card and even less will probably actually watch it.

Recall

If there was less talking -- especially over-the-top filth-talk -- this would probably be C-ish. But this show was grimy, even by ECW's standards.

Anarchy Rulz is fun in a chaotic what is going on, omg who booked this card, wait did that just happen! Type of nonsense. Intrigued to see what grade it gets.

Yeah, the insanity of the time had to get to him.When you are out there playing the 90s version of a "Man's man" every night of the week, its gotta seep back over into your regular self.

Lucky he didn't end up like a Flair or something, seems like he is in a very happy and committed relationship and has evened out.
Apparently he hit his previous wife too, I knew nothing of that.

I think Debbie got the worst end because she hasn't remarried and I know she could easily get a man. Maybe it left a sour tastr in her mouth.

Kuroyume

Banned
Tbh, 5 minutes of women's wrestling is enough for me. Goldentruth and Breezango barely get 3 minutes. And, the women's match stood out mainly because most of the matches that night werre pretty awful. The reviews for mania were not glowing.

klonere

Banned
I thought the idea of sports entertainment was that you get invested enough in the characters that you can overlook the wrestling or at least it isn't as important as the story being told

but 28518 writers are turning Charlotte on Dana after approximately 5 minutes.

But sure they don't "deserve it".

klonere

Banned
uh the whole point is that neither are interesting outside of the ring.

There's like 3 people in the entire WWE that are interesting out of the ring on TV that I can think of off the top of my head (KO, Rusev, Enzo) I don't think its a great argument that they shouldn't be given TV time along with the rest of the garbage.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
And this same poster basically shits on Dana Brooke for DARING to have the match instead of their fave.

It's like the people who complain about womens wrestling not being taken seriously but they only care about a 'womens revolution' if it's the women THEY want. how dare nikki bella be champion. she's a model, she doesn't count! dana brooke? she's blonde and not our darling, how dare she get the match over the injury prone sasha banks. let's make sure to chant for our favorite to shit on someone else's angle because it's not what we want

That Paige match with Charlotte was like 2 minutes long, which is pretty awful even if you think the two aren't that great in the ring. They deserve a longer match on a show that's three hours long.

klonere

Banned
And this same poster basically shits on Dana Brooke for DARING to have the match instead of their fave.

It's like the people who complain about womens wrestling not being taken seriously but they only care about a 'womens revolution' if it's the women THEY want. how dare nikki bella be champion. she's a model, she doesn't count! dana brooke? she's blonde and not our darling, how dare she get the match over the injury prone sasha banks. let's make sure to chant for our favorite to shit on someone else's angle because it's not what we want

I honestly have no idea who you are talking to here, none of that is remotely what I said or hold as an opinion

I want more time for all the women on the roster, they have enough talent to run two of their shitty storylines at once and yet we have degenerated back to a bunch of bitchy women who hate each other having 5 minute matches on Raw and involved in the worst type of trash TV like the kicking Flair to the curb segment or mentioning Reid etc etc.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Al Snow on Cody leaving. Makes a lot of good points.

Points that i make
I honestly have no idea who you are talking to here, none of that is remotely what I said or hold as an opinion

The person that you cited that Sasha liked on the site that they showed a clear agenda that it wasn't about womens wrestling as a whole. It was about their queen Sasha getting the rub.

Ithil

I think the issue with Nikki Bella is that she's shit. And given she is currently out with a broken neck from her own finishing move, it's a bit rich to call Sasha Banks "injury prone" in comparison.

I have zero interest in women's wrestling but I'd gladly take it over the following:

Alberto Del Rio
Baron Corbin
Big Show
Braun Strowman
Dudley Boyz
Shining Stars
Anderson and Gallows
Social Outcasts
Golden Truth
Kane
Sheamus

dream

All I'm saying is Slammiversary was pretty good, and TNA seems to be putting on a good product right now, especially since they're building around Drew Galloway, EC3, and Beautiful Bobby Lashley.

Isn't it sad that TNA is actually doing some good things but is literally on the brink of collapse. I don't think their top guys would get a fair shake in WWE either if TNA does go under.

klonere

Banned
Al Snow on Cody leaving. Makes a lot of good points.

Points that i make

The person that you cited that Sasha liked on the site that they showed a clear agenda that it wasn't about womens wrestling as a whole. It was about their queen Sasha getting the rub.

Oh, I meant the pineapple dude, who is totally putting over Charlotte and Dana and the rest of the division.

But yeah the dude above that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think the issue with Nikki Bella is that she's shit. And given she is currently out with a broken neck from her own finishing move, it's a bit rich to call Sasha Banks "injury prone" in comparison.

If she's shit, you're saying all the people that like her are just wrong? Because she seems to have a fairly sizable amount of fans.

Considering she's been wrestling for 7 years and has been on an active WWE touring schedule with regular matches and not just tags for 3 years and has only had a major injury once your little quip doesn't really work .

dream

Isn't it sad that TNA is actually doing some good things but is literally on the brink of collapse. I don't think their top guys would get a fair shake in WWE either if TNA does go under.

But the guys at the top are so good that they're almost undeniable. EC3 has such a great look and such babyface fire that I think he'd immediately take the belt off of Joe if he went to NXT.

klonere

Banned
I guess that the question is that if Cody can really make it on the indies.

Is he going to be Drew Galloway or Bull Dempsey?

Ithil

If she's shit, you're saying all the people that like her are just wrong? Because she seems to have a fairly sizable amount of fans.

Considering she's been wrestling for 7 years and has been on an active WWE touring schedule with regular matches and not just tags for 3 years and has only had a major injury once your little quip doesn't really work .

Yep.

Thought I'd take a leaf out of your book.

Recall

I'm looking forward to Cena vs AJ. I hope we have a non finish to be honest as I want the feud to keep going before AJ takes the loss.

dream

I guess that the question is that if Cody can really make it on the indies.

Is he going to be Drew Galloway or Bull Dempsey?

Personally, I can see Cody making an instant Impact in TNA. Have him beat Lashley, then do a year-long build to EC3 challenging Cody Rhodes at next year's Slammiversary.

klonere

Banned
The third hour of Raw is paying for all this new talent that WWE are bringing on and for the CWC and propping up the companies year end.

Forever, until it is done.

Barrage

She was a better worker then Paige for the past year.

Another example of internet darlings getting by on reputation, while people who work on improving get shit on because they didn't pay their dues.

In-ring matters, but let's push Sandow and Ryder when thye're both mediocre-bad technically.

Ithil

Another example of internet darlings getting by on reputation, while people who work on improving get shit on because they didn't pay their dues.

In-ring matters, but let's push Sandow and Ryder when thye're both mediocre-bad technically.

Sandow could talk. That's something to work with. Nikki Bella can't wrestle, can't talk. What's the point?

klonere

Banned

I thought WWE was about characters and....

oh who gives a fuck anymore, they've hired fucking Uhaa they clearly don't care

Zach

All I'm saying is Slammiversary was pretty good, and TNA seems to be putting on a good product right now, especially since they're building around Drew Galloway, EC3, and Beautiful Bobby Lashley.

I like this new, positive, TNA-loving dream.

Top Bottom