• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hey guys listen to Austin's Tuesday podcast. He interviews Cameron, she breaks down and starts crying. Austin does not know what to do lol. You broke her guys, the IWC broke her.

she should make sure to tell her mom she loves her when she moves back into the basement

Hey guys listen to Austin's Tuesday podcast. He interviews Cameron, she breaks down and starts crying. Austin does not know what to do lol. You broke her guys, the IWC broke her.
I don't want to laugh but I have to lol, she was weak.

Yep that Gail at the top Fransisco

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
She's not Eva Marie.

Beyond that Tough Enough clip and the pin attempt, no one gave a fuck about Cameron positively or negatively. She was just another face.

My man!!!! I won't back stab you when your not looking.. hehehe.

Just small package holding the ropes you. :)
Welll!.....

I got them drawers dude!

images

..... Lita beats Dean Malenko. There's no way, retire Dean.

Real talk we're talking pure skill and wrestling ability, who do you take The original four horsemen or The Radicalz?

miserable

Sunny's "elevated by Cena" and "_____ is fine" posts are top banter. They always make me laugh. Like THAT funny podcast. Which i just remembered. LOL

Something cool I noticed on No Mercy, climbing the cage depletes your spirit so that explains why you'll just fall off of the cage for no reason.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
AJ running back in and punching Cena more was the best heel thing I've seen in WWE in brief glimpses in a while

Toki767

I wonder if Vince gave AJ the same "we know you're popular, but we want to see if you can get over as a heel" speech he gave to Punk.

Jamie OD

XK3w2q8.gif

Was it any good though? (Top Gear, not Raw...)

It was ok but felt weird like a weak imitation of the show with little chemistry between the hosts. LeBlanc was alright and the film sections were fine. I think the show would be immediately improved if Evans wasn't there. Kind of feel bad for him because he looked genuinely excited to do all of the show's regular bits but he also had an air of "please like us!" desperation about him too. The series is definitely not going to last. It's been doomed to fail. With that said I don't think the old hosts' new show is going to set the world on fire too.

I try to give Cole the benefit of the doubt but when he says stupid shit about someone "is just whining" even after mentioning a previous neck surgery, it's stupid. Dude knowz nothing about wrestling and never will get that experience.

Browny

Banned
It was ok but felt weird like a weak imitation of the show with little chemistry between the hosts. LeBlanc was alright and the film sections were fine. I think the show would be immediately improved if Evans wasn't there. Kind of feel bad for him because he looked genuinely excited to do all of the show's regular bits but he also had an air of "please like us!" desperation about him too. The series is definitely not going to last. It's been doomed to fail. With that said I don't think the old hosts' new show is going to set the world on fire too.
Cool, ta for that. I've got Prime (not because of new old Top Gear though), so I should probably pull my finger out and watch both. Once I've got through my 24 backlog.

Amazing how much time I can find when not watching Raw (although I'll be watching the Youtube clips in a bit...).

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Aj gonna get that loss streak like kevin did on cena.

Gonna run this feud dry and like kevin will win one then lose 5

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I rewatched Jason and the Argonauts. That movie's still pretty good.

Acastus heel turn and starts shooting on Jason. Too much.

Your shitty, shitty thread has been visited by the spirit of UltraViolence. Sick bumps and flaming tables shall forever be yours, but only if you post "THANK YOU LORD ZANDIG" in this thread.

Jo3RZ1Q.png

26ji9M7.gif
wMBIqRO.gif
0qiC34f.gif

p7boj2h.gif
MU5Up5R.gif
Q6kQDCC.gif

3pXLlXq.gif
7EKaX9X.gif
H1Ed0Av.gif

We don't have time to wait for the british

vOxQRyr.gif

TIL Vader thought Hashimoto was lazy, Sting was stiff, and hates Bootaaay.

He doesn't hate me, just some of the wrestling I like! He does, however, hate stro.

Your shitty, shitty thread has been visited by the spirit of UltraViolence. Sick bumps and flaming tables shall forever be yours, but only if you post "THANK YOU LORD ZANDIG" in this thread.

Jo3RZ1Q.png

26ji9M7.gif
wMBIqRO.gif
0qiC34f.gif

p7boj2h.gif
MU5Up5R.gif
Q6kQDCC.gif

3pXLlXq.gif
7EKaX9X.gif
H1Ed0Av.gif

vOxQRyr.gif

He doesn't hate me, just some of the wrestling I like! He does, however, hate stro.

THANK YOU LORD ZANDIG

oXYyiJ4.gif

Not even John Cena can stand up to the might of UltraViolence!

Enjoy the SSS16 dude? Was completely blown away with all of Hero's matches that weekend, but goddamn Hero/End was unbelievable. That second-rope Gotch-style piledriver, holy shit haha.

shaowebb

So Bullet Club is around and Enzo and Cass get a win? Thats good. Only negatives I got to this is that Enzo and Cass need a new finisher as the Rocket Launcher looks like bad everytime Cass tries to launch Enzo because he can't do it without Enzo overshooting his pushoff with his vertical jump on that frog splash. Well that and the fact that Bullet Club is feuding with John Cena which means AJ bout to get buried.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
mephisto vs caramyzistico next week for mephisto's title

mite b cool. i hope myzcaratico is still heel for it. as weird as technico mephisto is

Top Bottom