• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Not even John Cena can stand up to the might of UltraViolence!

Enjoy the SSS16 dude? Was completely blown away with all of Hero's matches that weekend, but goddamn Hero/End was unbelievable. That second-rope Gotch-style piledriver, holy shit haha.

Yes, great weekend as usual! Tommy was getting beat around all weekend, the reverse Jig & Tonic/MK Ultra headroppy thing from Sami looked disgusting.

Hero got my top 3 matches of the weekend, easy. Fat Hero is best Hero.

Yes, great weekend as usual! Tommy was getting beat around all weekend, the reverse Jig & Tonic/MK Ultra headroppy thing from Sami looked disgusting.

That Sami/End match was indeed nuts, they totally destroyed the chairs in my section haha. And yeah, Fat Hero is amazing. Think the Walter match was a bit overlooked because the End & Mandrews matches were so insane, but I was really impressed with Walter this weekend and thought he killed it with Hero.

Incidentally, Body Guy is amazing. FIYAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Is ringside news legit? Saying taker is pissed ay vince over mania cos vince wanted Shane to win n taker said no. Apparently vince wants him to be ay summerslam but taker saying no.

Going by how shane ran raw after mania im guessing the story is fairly legit?

klonere

Banned
What the shit is this? Where's my power of June? Where's my ultraviolence?

AGREED.

Your shitty, shitty thread has been visited by the spirit of UltraViolence. Sick bumps and flaming tables shall forever be yours, but only if you post "THANK YOU LORD ZANDIG" in this thread.

He doesn't hate me, just some of the wrestling I like! He does, however, hate stro.

THANK YOU LORD ZANDIG

Yeah his OTT main event was clearly rushed the night before which is fair enough but he still had time to take a crazy dive into the seating by the ring, which is fixed bleachers seating, gotta suck for taking bumps on to, zero give. Got a nice shot of it.

WTXF1vD-T6dszTYFH80RfWae6eVlbLu4KYMzuj-Jk3mrpgMtRMbXzrlhbTNvxtPrmOsxTdNE8kN2_l47v2C9zOyxU_TIK2N0y-0CvbQjIzGqrCeEONCdrt-GNxMN_cQp6CMe8_tLG8FfDZxxcjeVihHrjkb1018kRU5xRVVHZ1jt8LWEiovfPKWpemBMjHN-3fcWKjuj7KQGP0N1r47JUUboWaSGZocZZZLapJNxsg51DhmPaB230LWmiSuu7Tzw6uddGE-uoZPePcxb7ZDrIRjZ8yfpcNgMQhZZzEzartvUXYJQtAZkM00OyIo3pnJNetafv8_zF7pjtkVlLTrwlu-is5LX2ee8HmHHl8fvFPaW6fdCBaz_VQx1u2v12UmGEzvG_oByRM06mHYFXfoJ4OdP4RfalZVRrOqzAOo3_g0B_4m3PuEWsl-GAgDaQloPHHwxks8gjKHHpy0L806_fwaCKiBf3eAF16wPHGuAIoOhY4EILukDKamtc_qxEiQSvvagVHxRR7zDKwturBCDQfPl5k1NbhOlOcLYzvCKxlrua48RiHLkr0wj1c4GL_qCFi32V_2vKn--FL4D5xZ1NB-RuxsvItA=w538-h955-no

After I heard about Haskins I just looked up the results and am looking forward to seeing all the matches when they show up. Sounded like some great, great shows allround.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Don't act like it was ever about 'ultraviolence' and wasn't just a Danzig wankfest.
a.gif

tumblr_mlm7vsvctv1qhjbxeo6_400.gif

anigif_enhanced-10563-1411597711-12.gif

Put someone else over if you're going to do another Ultraviolence thread

klonere

Banned
So what the ODDS that AJ & The Club go over Cena, clean in a feud, with no stupid GIVE ME MY REMATCH COWARD 3 month cycle where Cena gets all his wins back.

Enzo & Cass on Sportscenter

Huh, thats something.

There's a youtube comp of their promos that has hit 750.000 views. Those dudes are gonna be HUGE if just cut loose a la New Day.

Strax

The cheese/food promo by Enzo and Cass goes from good to bad and keeps going back an forth the entire promo, what a strange thing.

Put someone else over if you're going to do another Ultraviolence thread

SMH, I was actually planning to do a whole preview of TOD and the Tournament of Survival, plus include a bunch of recent and classic BJW deathmatches. The Zandig stuff is just what I had to hand.

Anyways, Zandig > all your faves.

Remember when wrestling was good?
fbgfgdghd35s7q.gif

fgdfrtertemps7j.gif

erwrewewrews5sj6.gif

dssdasadsda4xsct.gif

dssdasdasadfsahsu2.gif

Hah, the grocery store deathmatch was the first ever Japanese wrestling 'match' I saw, sometime around '96 or '97. Ridiculous, but it did get me hooked on BJW.

Strax

There's a youtube comp of their promos that has hit 750.000 views. Those dudes are gonna be HUGE if just cut loose a la New Day.

Eh, some Icelandic rappers got around 500,000 views so 750,000 isn't really a "blow up" kind of number.

Aiii

So not worth it
That feel when you get your iOS app to automatically download new editions.

Fuck wrestling, nothing gives you highs like programming.

sora87

Raw takeaways: they've fucked up seth's return massively.
I actually feel sorry for charlotte with the character they're making her portray.
Poor aj, first getting fed to roman now getting fed to cena, he'll be jobbing to ziggler by survivor series.

aJLlATt.jpg

Hah, yeah I'm probably going to regret this, but I managed to spunk £280 up London this weekend anyways - a flight across the frickin Atlantic seems relatively cheap, by comparison :p

Pretty hyped though, first time I'll be travelling outside of Europe :O

I'm telling Zandig you paid for this but not his Ultraviolence Tournament

Raw64life

The time honored tradition of WrassleGAF being unable to use a calendar properly continues. I don't know how any of you guys manage to hold steady jobs.

imBask

Banned
so, I watch RAW last night after my hiatus

it wasn't good but it wasn't insulting
did Steph get infinitely worst?

enewtabie

What was the deal with Cody's list on twitter? People he wants to wrestle?

Overwatch is addicting. I have no idea what I'm doing but I enjoy it. A break from Battlefront.

Ithil

I rewatched Jason and the Argonauts. That movie's still pretty good.

Acastus heel turn and starts shooting on Jason. Too much.

Jason throws a nice face line at him all the same

Acastus: Rush the guards, seize the fleece. We'll be gone before they know it
Jason: A night attack? And in the dark, a man will die. That man will be me. A javelin in my back. A Greek javelin, Acastus. Maybe your javelin.

imBask

Banned
oh yeah and i'm kinda sad that another rookie is going to get destroyed by Cena :( this Hey Jay Still had something special about him

Top Bottom