• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hardy's getting all that internet attention last week basically means if they can get out of their contracts they will end up on NXT/Smackdown.

I really hate the slow zoom they do every time someone is telling a personal/emotional story

I know it's carny antics from a carny company but it feels gross

QUICK ZOOM IN, HE MIGHT CRY. THIS'LL BE GREAT FOR PROMOTION

I really hate the slow zoom they do every time someone is telling a personal/emotional story

I know it's carny antics from a carny company but it feels gross

QUICK ZOOM IN, HE MIGHT CRY. THIS'LL BE GREAT FOR PROMOTION
Nah it's what's done in news too, it's basically the "money" shot. That's when it gets real.

KissVibes

Banned
Aj has that southern shit down pack. I know he puts the strap on his kids.

I doubt it.

Seriously, the way he stumbled over how he talked about his dad...it was real familiar to me and hit real personal. I immediately know where his mind was going but him still having that love for father and being uncomfortable, he reigned himself in. I can just about guarantee that at most AJ yells at his kids, and probably feels like shit about it afterwards.

UberTag

Remember when I said the triple threat would happen at Battleground and one of them would be drafted elsewhere by Summerslam
Folks were trying to give WWE credit for not being dumb.
That said, the WWE has made a habit of late of STARTING programs at Summerslam. Not ending them there.

9bcZlEk.png

KissVibes

Banned
Top Bottom