• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Sephzilla

I got her Fav 5, friend

Roman
Bella Twins
Cena
Daniel Bryan

Not Fav 5

All the luchadors

UeUngsX.gif

RBH, you can now get the best cup of coffee in the history of our sport!!

WAVY TV in Norfolk this past week did an interesting feature on former WCW and WWF announcer Tony Schiavone. Schiavone, now 58, is studying to become a Barista at Starbucks.

Regarding his training he’s doing right now for a second job at Starbucks, he said,“The reason I’m doing that is because they have great benefits. It’s a great place to work. I’ve always loved Starbucks. I’ve got time and I want to fill up my time working. I really do. I want to stay busy.”

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't watch WWE TV, do we have any matches lined up for the MITB PPV or is it too early for anything to be announced yet?

After Extreme Rules, I guess Seth is having a title match?

The entire possible card is known just by who is feuding, but the only thing announced is the MITB match and Seth vs. Roman. Lots of angles get cut all of the time. Angles going:

Seth v. Roman
MITB Ladder Match: Zayn/Owens/Del Rio/Jericho/Ambrose/Cesaro
Crews v. Sheamus (really)
Charlotte/Dana v. Becky/Natalya
Corbin v. Ziggler (again)
Titus v. Rusev for the US title
New Day v. DA CLUB
Golden Truth v. FaBreeze (I doubt this makes the show)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That's just 2 rules split in to like 7.

1) Don't dress like a slob
2) Wait until after your match to get drunk

shanafan

I got her Fav 5, friend

Roman
Bella Twins
Cena
Daniel Bryan

Not Fav 5

All the luchadors

She's good with me, uce.

Look at Luke Gallows: a nothing character in WWE, got released, then made a fucking name for himself in the indies/Japan, and came back to WWE as a legit star.

If Gallows can do that, I think Cody could absolutely make himself a superstar outside of the WWE. As well as Wade Barrett. As well as Sandow. As well as a good half of the WWE roster, honestly. Of course you may risk your Tensai scenarios, but I don't know how much you could have done with Albert anyways.

It also means sacrificing money now... to potentially make a ton more later. you need a certain amount of ambition to take that "risk".

But Barrett and Rhodes were superstars in the WWE. Gallows wasn't even close. Definitely Barrett though.

My neighbour recently had a bad stroke so I have been taking his dog out for walks, just came back in, my face is bright red from the cold and my ears are stinging.

7.5 degrees Celsius in fucking June, this is crazy, I know Scotland isn't exactly the tropics but damn.

shanafan

So DM you gonna grow a beard or keep it clean? Since she likes either. Are you going to invite her to watch MitB?

I took my wife to her first (and only) WWE event last year. She liked Sasha Banks, primarily because the guy behind us kept yelling "Miss Banks!". She also liked Tyler Breeze's boots, but she thought Roman's wet hair was disgusting. I even got her on camera going "Eww" when he threw his hair back on top of the turnbuckle.

She even knows the New Day clap. She's a keeper ;)

I took my wife to her first (and only) WWE event last year. She liked Sasha Banks, primarily because the guy behind us kept yelling "Miss Banks!". She also liked Tyler Breeze's boots, but she thought Roman's wet hair was disgusting. I even got her on camera going "Eww" when he threw his hair back on top of the turnbuckle.

She even knows the New Day clap. She's a keeper ;)

My wife's a Rome fan. :(

#why!

I am hyped for ICW's Fear & Loathing this year, got two tickets booked.

Looking forward to it, even though it does mean entering the lion's pit that is Glasgow, even as a Scotsman I will be on my guard that night lol. Glasgow is notorious for being rough, it was Europe's most violent city for a long time.

You gotta feel sorry for Jarrett considering he got away from Vince three times and the third time chose to be a charm for both sides. Then he probably figured his stardom in wCw would lead to being a top player in wwf, only to be fired on live tv. Vince is more ruthless than NWA.

Let me get my wife's fave 5. She's excited about the brand split and I think might be getting dragged back in.

Unless smackdown is 3 hours and then... you know.

That feel when you watch 3rd Rock From The Sun and it has a Chyna cameo.

WWE did put her in the HoF eventually but the treatment before that was so shitty, she was one of the attitude era's most defining wrestlers.

TheRook

So is Roman having the belt worse than Cena having the belt? I mean it's too early for AJ to have it but...are people really that unhappy with Roman holding the title until AJ has enough exposure in WWE?

plz explain why, thanks~

imBask

Banned
So is Roman having the belt worse than Cena having the belt? I mean it's too early for AJ to have it but...are people really that unhappy with Roman holding the title until AJ has enough exposure in WWE?

plz explain why, thanks~

Is sticking fork in your eye worse than sticking a knife in your eye?

the answer is you shouldn't do neither of those things

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That feel when you watch 3rd Rock From The Sun and it has a Chyna cameo.

WWE did put her in the HoF eventually but the treatment before that was so shitty, she was one of the attitude era's most defining wrestlers.
Pal, she was a regular character that season.

And yes, WWE treated her like complete shit.

plz explain why, thanks~

Basically everyone hates him, he's been pushed too hard and too early, if WWE took the time over a couple of years to build him up, he could be a very good champion.

The fact that WWE are actively removing anti Reigns signs from the crowds, muting boos and piping in fake cheers really shows that the fans clearly don't want this.

Plus his booking makes everyone look like shit, AJ beat him with a chair, delivered his finisher twice, once on to a chair and had interference from the club and still Roman kicked out and finished the match with just a single spear.

Neither guy comes out of it looking good and hey presto you've got a mutinous fanbase on your hands.

Top Bottom