• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Rusev is better all around but I don't think Titus is one to be off tv. I honestly belive if he was given the Reigns spot he would have done a better job.

Rusev works in the ring so well because he gets emotional and hes very talkative. Titus needs to have a moveset that works better for him.

Also interesting that Reigns was not in that DeVry commercial.

Titus actually lacks charisma and any sort of warcrate. He's garbage on his own, unlike Roman.

Cl_7Ng5XIAA-Nt-.jpg

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

somedevil

Hey if people want to get crazy you can start listing off Finn, Hideo, Nakamura, Aries or Roode.

In reality it might be Cesaro, Neville or Ryder.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They can't seem to make up their mind as to which version of Seth's music to use.

Depending on what happens here, we'll essentially know what will happen in the other match. If Cena's in, then AJ's most likely in. If Cena's not in, then AJ's not in.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Both of these matches are ending on bullshit, obviously. They're not gonna have either Cena or Rollins bite it here.

Cagey

Banned
Styles subbing for Roman would be sweet. Cena too.

Can we keep Roman, swap out Ambrose, cut him, swap in Cena and Styles, and keep this premier sports entertainment promotion moving.

LOL @ the salt in here for a woman coming out. How dare she

I thought this was a bit much but then there were she's a cancer to wrestling posts and well.

Zach

If only Hogan stopped being a freaking dork and retired after Starrcade '97. And being destroyed by Sting. And the nWo not existing after that too.

The early Nitro's, the 95 episodes, are so much fun when Hogan isn't around. I haven't watched anything past '95 because while it'd probably still be fun, its gonna suck knowing very soon into '96 that Hogan is going to take all the camera time. And Nitro goes 2 hours...
He doesn't take aaallll the camera time. He does have overly long promos at least once per show, on average. But the beauty of watching today is the sweet, sweet luxury of fast-forward. :D

Top Bottom