• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Fox318

Titus needs to work on his strikes a little. His offense should be loud and physical. Some loud chops or some of the Brock type shoulder thrust in the corner would do him some good.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
did JBL forget he had a US title match 8 days ago and lost

Fox318

If they weren't trying to build up Rusev again I'd say Titus should have come in and just attacked him in the ring while he was cutting a promo with a chair only to be pulled away by officials while Rusev was running away. Build on the fact that its personal for Titus.

Silexx

Doubt it. Summerslam is the big Sasha crowning moment. Or at least it has been planned that way for a while. It'll probably be a triple threat at Battleground and Paige will get pinned. Then Sasha will get a 1 on 1 at Summerslam.

Yeah, I think this is a high likely scenario too.

Fox318

Titus should stay off tv

Aggressive Titus has nothing on aggressive Rusev though.

Rusev is better all around but I don't think Titus is one to be off tv. I honestly belive if he was given the Reigns spot he would have done a better job.

Rusev works in the ring so well because he gets emotional and hes very talkative. Titus needs to have a moveset that works better for him.

Also interesting that Reigns was not in that DeVry commercial.

Top Bottom