• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

What does it say lol?
Next 10 years
Reigns%2Btitle%2BBOOOOO.gif

Here is the female roster right now:

Active: Sasha, Paige, Becky, Natalya, Dana, Charlotte, Summer Rae

House show only: Lana and Eva Marie

Injured: Tamina, Emma and Nikki

Mia: Alicia Fox and Naomi

When the split happens they need more talent called up.

Nah, just put all the women on one show

Here is the female roster right now:

Active: Sasha, Paige, Becky, Natalya, Dana, Charlotte, Summer Rae

House show only: Lana and Eva Marie

Injured: Tamina, Emma and Nikki

Mia: Alicia Fox and Naomi

When the split happens they need more talent called up.

Just put all the women on Raw and cruiserweights on Smackdown.

UberTag

I hope WWE never calls Roman an underdog again. Privileged company man stays in a title picture after disappointing everyone with a drug violation, and we common fans are supposed to relate to that?
Not only that but he'll continue to be shoved down our throats as a face, too.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lmao at abusing the "ladies can't make the tag" thing still

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I have no interest in ever seeing Titus on television. Dude is boring as hell.

Fox318

Titus was the best Hot tag in wrestling last year.

In an ideal world he would always be in a tag team but they insisted on breaking up the primetime players.

I think Paige will heel turn at some point, probably at Battleground to cost Sasha the belt.
I expect Sasha losing at BG but then winning come Summerslam. I can't see a triple-threat for Summerslam because Sasha winning is a big 1v1 moment, but a heel turn at BG would sort of be something to happen for Sasha to fade from the title scene to focus on that feud.

I think Paige will heel turn at some point, probably at Battleground to cost Sasha the belt.

Doubt it. Summerslam is the big Sasha crowning moment. Or at least it has been planned that way for a while. It'll probably be a triple threat at Battleground and Paige will get pinned. Then Sasha will get a 1 on 1 at Summerslam.

Top Bottom