• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

klonere

Banned
Arn and Tully let their wrestling do all the talking. They really weren't promo material

7zUwzjO.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s-qbCzBQQQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY-r3hhva3k

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I really wish PWG would stop booking Andrew Everett vs Trevor Lee.

So fucking bad. Definition of two 99 stats CAWs with infinite finishers wrestling each other

bjork

Best WWE feud BB had with?

Rockers, Demolition or Hart Foundation?

The Rockers didn't have the best feud with anyone ever. My 89 WWF is real fuzzy but I want to say there were some good matches with the Harts. Could be completely making this up, though.

Fox318

Lets say that the Smackdown and Raw draft was a shoot and you were in charge of a brand.

What would your priorities be?

Heel main event wrestler?
Over Comedy tag team(New Day)?
Shoring up the roster with the best workers regardless of their current presentation?
The most over and marketable man on the roster (Brock or Cena?)
A face that is over with the crowd (Ambrose for example)

Sephzilla

Lets say that the Smackdown and Raw draft was a shoot and you were in charge of a brand.

What would your priorities be?

Heel main event wrestler?
Over Comedy tag team(New Day)?
Shoring up the roster with the best workers regardless of their current presentation?
The most over and marketable man on the roster (Brock or Cena?)
A face that is over with the crowd (Ambrose for example)

1) Marketable star (Cena/Brock)
2) Fan favorite star
3) Kevin Owens
4) Build up a solid midcard
5) Draft tag teams

– Dean Ambrose, Big Show, Enzo Amore and Big Cass def. Seth Rollins, AJ Styles, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. Show hit a choke slam on Anderson for the pin while Ambrose hit Rollins with Dirty Deeds to send the crowd home happy.
WHY WASN'T THIS ON TV!?

Zach

No, I just post about stuff that's not on your WWE Network subscription and it gets completely ignored 9 out of 10 times

You know I suffer from arrested development and can't consider non-Nitro Era posts until after my chronological viewings conclude. Maybe a year from now, post-chronological journey, I will ascend to your level, sensei.

Sephzilla

I would say me and another WrassleGAF member should do like a 20 round mock draft to see what small rosters we'd put together. But I think the rest of the posters would get annoyed with the flood of posts that would happen

Fox318

They get so picky when it comes to consistency for vocab.

Because Night of Champions doesn't have "the" in it they have to be consistent.

Meanwhile both were named after former WCW shows.

Its crazy obsessive quality consistency over the little stupid things that nobody would care about (like that leaked commentary vocab sheet).

Zach

I would say me and another WrassleGAF member should do like a 20 round mock draft to see what small rosters we'd put together. But I think the rest of the posters would get annoyed with the flood of posts that would happen

I accept. I can probably name 20 guys on the roster. >_>

First pick: Nakamura

bjork

As opposed to the other floods? Have at it

Aiii

So not worth it
Stephanie McMahon says Brock Lesnar is in one of the most unique positions of any WWE star. In an interview with Business Insider conducted last week at the Cannes Lions festival in France, Stephanie talked about Lesnar returning to the UFC octagon while still under contract with WWE.

Stephanie says the UFC and WWE are not competitors because one is competitive sport and one is entertainment. Stephanie says WWE is more like a Hollywood production than a sport, and WWE has an advantage as far as television goes because they can script their protagonists and antagonists.

“UFC, they can make a big star but the second that person loses, they lose credibility, and how do you continue to make that star rise?” Stephanie said. “So I think [WWE has] the best of both worlds and the opportunity to tell the stories in the way we want to tell them.”

Stephanie claims Brock fighting for UFC isn’t a promotional opportunity for WWE, and the company isn’t necessarily “supporting” the fight.

“In Brock Lesnar’s case it was really a special case that we are allowing him to do this fight [against Mark Hunt on July 9]. But like you said it’s not really a cross-promotional opportunity, but we are allowing him to participate in that fight,” Stephanie said. “We are not supporting the fight necessarily but, again, it’s not a competitor to us and the more that our superstars, that’s how we refer to our talent, the more they do outside of WWE, the more awareness it generates and the broader the audience can be that is then brought back into our properties. So we recognize the value of that.”

Does she just not watch her own product?

Kaladin

Potential Smackdown roster?

WWE announced a house show in State College, PA on 9/25 the same day as The Clash in Champions PPV taking place in Indianapolis, Indiana. The State College event kicks off at 1 PM with
Kevin Owens, New Day, Charlotte, Paige, Sasha Banks, The Wyatt Family, Big Show, Cesaro, Sami Zayn, and The Miz advertised.

If so, Raw is gonna suck.

So the winner would get the official (unofficial) Wrasslegaf Captain Heavyweight Championship?

Top Bottom