• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Zach

At least Zach likes Zach's draft picks.

sZIjqHM.jpg

Zach

Final draft notes (with champs, contendership, heel/face):

C: Dean Ambrose (F)
#1: Roman Reigns (H)
#2: Shinsuke Nakamura (F)
#3: Rusev (H)
#4: Samoa Joe (H)

C: Asuka (F)
#1: Bayley (F)
#2: Alexa Bliss (H)
#3: Dana Brooke (H)
#4: Emma (H)

C: The New Day (F)
#1: American Alpha (F)
#2: The Revival (H)
#3: The Authors of Pain (H)
#4: The Vaudevillains (F)

C: Sami Zayn (F)
#1: Finn Balor (H)
#2: Dolph Ziggler (H)
#3: Kalisto (F)
#4: Hideo Itami (F)

Bash at the Beach '16 Spoilers:

Reigns over Ambrose by cheatery
Nakamura over Rusev and Joe by kneeees
Asuka over Alexa by submission
Bayley over Emma by pinfall
Authors over New Day by shocking domination
Alpha over Revival by awesome
Balor over Zayn by pinfall

I thought about doing Halloween Havoc and Starrcade '16 spoilers, too, for a complete look at my booking prowess, but I've already taken this too far.

Striker

On Scott Hall's new DVD Vince talks about fake Razor & Diesel and I think it's the closest you'll ever get to Vince outright saying "I was such an idiot, no idea what I was thinking". Also, there's a few Dusty clips that were probably some of the last things he recorded, which was cool to see.
Basically it came down to him feeling gimmicks are what people care about, not the person using them. Anybody could do the Diesel and Razor Ramon gimmick.

Vince was in panic mode and that was one of his wise decisions.

DMczaf

Basically it came down to him feeling gimmicks are what people care about, not the person using them. Anybody could do the Diesel and Razor Ramon gimmick.

Vince was in panic mode and that was one of his wise decisions.

I read that as "Vince was in pain"

That's probably more of the feeling today. He's so damn emotional now.

imBask

Banned
Final draft notes (with champs, contendership, heel/face):

C: Dean Ambrose (F)
#1: Roman Reigns (H)
#2: Shinsuke Nakamura (F)
#3: Rusev (H)
#4: Samoa Joe (H)

C: Asuka (F)
#1: Bayley (F)
#2: Alexa Bliss (H)
#3: Dana Brooke (H)
#4: Emma (H)

C: The New Day (F)
#1: American Alpha (F)
#2: The Revival (H)
#3: The Authors of Pain (H)
#4: The Vaudevillains (F)

C: Sami Zayn (F)
#1: Finn Balor (H)
#2: Dolph Ziggler (H)
#3: Kalisto (F)
#4: Hideo Itami (F)

Bash at the Beach '16 Spoilers:

Reigns over Ambrose by cheatery
Nakamura over Rusev and Joe by kneeees
Asuka over Alexa by submission
Bayley over Emma by pinfall
Authors over New Day by shocking domination
Alpha over Revival by awesome
Balor over Zayn by pinfall

I thought about doing Halloween Havoc and Starrcade '16 spoilers, too, for a complete look at my booking prowess, but I've already taken this too far.

you're going to revive Bash at the Beach without a stupid major heel turn? smh

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Since NBA 2k16 was free, I downloaded it.

They got rid of the mode I liked most in 2k12. The Greatest Mode. Everyone knows I can't enjoy sports entertainment set after the 90s.

Zach

you're going to revive Bash at the Beach without a stupid major heel turn? smh

You're right. Reigns would go in as is (forced face) and come out heeeel, brother.

They got rid of the mode I liked most in 2k12. The Greatest Mode. Everyone knows I can't enjoy sports entertainment set after the 90s.

You read this, right? Recreate it with WrassleGAFfers.

Sephzilla

I'll play along too!

Men's World Championship
C: AJ Styles (H)
#1: Seth Rollins (H)
#2: John Cena (F)
#3: Kevin Owens (H)
#4: Triple H (H)

Women's World Championship
C: Charlotte (H)
#1: Sasha Banks (F)
#2: Becky Lynch (F)
#3: Eva Marie (H)

Tag Team World Championship
C: The Club (H)
#1: Enzo & Cass (F)
#2: The Wyatt Family (H)
#3: Breezango (H)
#4: The Social Outcasts (F)

Intercontinental Championship
C: The Miz (H)
#1: Cesaro (F)
#2: Baron Corbin (H)
#3: Neville (F)
#4: Chris Jericho (H)
#5: Apollo Crews (F)

Great American Bash '16 Results

PRE-SHOW
Eva Marie defeats Becky Lynch because the concessions guy in section 103 turns on Becky

MAIN SHOW
Chris Jericho defeats Apollo Crews by dirty pinfull
The Club defeats Enzo & Cass
Sasha Banks defeats Charlotte to become Women's Champ
The Miz defeats Cesaro via Maryse interference
Baron Corbin defeats Neville
John Cena defeats HHH to become #1 contender
AJ Styles defeats Seth Rollins & Kevin Owens after HHH interferes to cost Rollins the win (Seth turns face)

Wait what mode is that? I hope it's not myplayer? As I'm renewing my ps+ just to get it this afternoon.

Wrong female rapper fam

I Thought Lil Kim sings that chorus
She did! Woah All these what 17 years and I thought that was Foxy lol.

No, it's the mode where you played classic teams in old rivalry matches with the old television bugs and all that
hqdefault.jpg
The mode where I could never beat that damn bulls v lakers team in what was it? 13 I believe, I guess spike lee didn't want it in because of the choking Knicks.

As much as I poke fun at Roboseph, he has the better roster. I'd tune in for Raw is Sephzilla any day. *shakes hand*

I'll watch Zachdown clips on YouTube for Roman and Nakamerica. That STUPID IDIOT would probably try and revive a bunch of shitty WCW stuff.

Zach

Anyone who doesn't enjoy Nakamura, Rusev, Samoa Joe, Asuka, Bayley, Alexa Bliss, and/or American Alpha is no friend of mine.

Toki767

Zach's list is the least likely to ever actually happen in 3 weeks.

Although if they swapped Reigns/Ambrose for Cena/Styles, I could see Zach's list being the Smackdown roster by next year with Seph's being the Raw roster by next year.

Sephzilla

Zach's tag division shits over mine. The women's divisions look like a push. I personally think my main event scene is better, but shit he's got Joe and Rusev in his. My mid-card stuff looks way better though.

Zach

Zach's tag division shits over mine. The women's divisions look like a push. I personally think my main event scene is better, but shit he's got Joe and Rusev in his. My mid-card stuff looks way better though.

I could see folks liking your main event scene more. That's no surprise. I think both my ladies and tag divisions are superior. The mid-card is a little hairy for me because I don't follow the main roster (except for PPVs), so I might feel way differently about some of these guys if I did.

I dunno. I don't mind being the Smackdown guy to your RAW guy. One would hope the shows would have a different flavor. Unfortunately, in real life, there is going to be one dude making all of the picks...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Weird to stick the Wyatt family as just tag team, similarly with New Day

I like to think you wouldn't put Triple H in your main event over Bray. I like to think that.

Sephzilla

Weird to stick the Wyatt family as just tag team, similarly with New Day

I like to think you wouldn't put Triple H in your main event over Bray. I like to think that.

I didn't want things to get confusing with cross pollinating different parts of the card with potentially the same wrestler. Bray would be main event tier as a solo guy in mine though.

HHH would basically be that recurring threat that has to keep getting put back down before he grows too powerful again. I actually like a lot of his old-man-Hunter shit he's done in recent years and that's a good role for him.

Top Bottom